Nike Lebron 9 Retro

No. This 2021 release didn’t have it. I think the Samples they wore on stage were the only ones.
Not true... the WTT that we got are the same F&F that Kanye/Jay got (non-glow). The "glow" version of the shoe was unauthorized. The quote down below by po2345 po2345 explaining it...

The original version is actually non-glow (which i own).

The other versions, which include the GITD sole, were actually "not authorized" to be produced by Nike & were pairs created without corporates knowledge by the infamous duo who got punished for their actions.

So you guys are getting the ones Kanye/Jay/F&F got, which IMO is more meangiful than the other versions.

PO

I got my south beaches sz 9 off ebay for $130 worn once, patience is key

I tried waiting. Then I caught an estimate of the production numbers. I caved. Paid 330 after stock x taxes and fees.

Don’t care. I’m just glad I got them. 10.5 incoming. Central Jersey, nowhere local around me got them that didn’t sell out instantly.

Back in 2012 I happened to stumble onto a pair on release date. Didn’t bother to try them on.

Got home. Wore them around the house, they murdered my feet.
Next day went back to my homies HOH to size swap like a fool. They were gone.

Couldnt wear them. Sold them a year later for a nice come up. Felt dead inside.

These were my “one that got away” in the sneaker game.

Gut told me that even if prices fall soon, limited stock might throttle these back up at some point. So I caved. According to what I’m hearing Nike blessed us by being nice about south beach 8 stock.
They’re also being less generous with these. Future restocks or not.

But my past regret is gone! So 330? Worth it to me. Scratch one off my bucket list.

What’s those production numbers looking like?
SB8 restock? 😵‍💫
Definitely missed that 😢

I tried waiting. Then I caught an estimate of the production numbers.

Nike blessed us by being nice about south beach 8 stock.
They’re also being less generous with these. Future restocks or not.

Retail is like $260ish after tax. $325 after fees shipped is a decent deal. We are talking roughly a $65 fee for missing out. Especially for big foot sizes.

What’s those production numbers looking like?
SB8 restock? 😵‍💫
Definitely missed that 😢
Wasn’t saying that there was a SB8 restock, rather that the stock was very healthy in comparison to Big Bang 9’s.

By restocks, I meant potential future restocks of the Big Bang’s lol.

& my sources are varying, but the general takeaway I’m getting is that SNKRS had somewhere in the ball park of 5000-sub 10k pairs for allocation.

I can’t speak to what the grand total production numbers are;
However, based on allocation for the SNKRS app, and my experience in sneaker retail in the past(I ran a finishline for many years), hearing friends of mine stating that most locations in their respective companies didn’t even receive big bangs, & the ones that did, received in most cases only a single size run. That would indicate to me that these were indeed a limited release.

In my experience, the production numbers tend to run very low on them.
This can obviously vary across cities & states. I’m just going off of my locale, & the trends I’m seeing/being shown.

Retail is like $260ish after tax. $325 after fees shipped is a decent deal. We are talking roughly a $65 fee for missing out. Especially for big foot sizes.
Where are you seeing $260 after tax??
E80BBEB3-BE63-43AF-9AD8-3417D60CAA9A.png
124FAB23-AA7B-43A7-A1AF-CEA3C86FBF3C.png

Back
Top Bottom