Nike Lebron 9 Retro

It isn't though. Owned OG Dunkmans, Swingmans, and Miami Nights(had a size 11.5 pair before the 11) and I definitely prefer the fit on the 11(TTS) than the 11.5.

Half size up sure, but the full size up recommendations is crazy.

It isn't though. Owned OG Dunkmans, Swingmans, and Miami Nights(had a size 11.5 pair before the 11) and I definitely prefer the fit on the 11(TTS) than the 11.5.

Half size up has been essential for me with 8s and 9s. Retro or OG. **** , I had to sell my Miami nights back then because of the fit lmao

Gotta remember these aren’t OG’s

Attachments

• 880930CB-F792-4745-9F36-9AFAEA7A0CC8.jpeg
    880930CB-F792-4745-9F36-9AFAEA7A0CC8.jpeg
    371.9 KB · Views: 315
Half size up has been essential for me with 8s and 9s. Retro or OG. **** , I had to sell my Miami nights back then because of the fit lmao
Went half size up on SLH V2s, but definitely could have went TTS. Went TTS on all the V1s I've owned.
Gotta remember these aren’t OG’s
Definitely true, but I've tried on the the size 11 I have in hand. Same fit as the Miami Nights I had, which is the last 9 I owned.

Honestly just combating the sizing opinions here, but for me at least...definitely TTS. Most LeBrons are.

The general consensus back in 2011-12 on the OG 9s was full size up. There are always people who don't need to do this but most people needed a full size up in the 9. Telling people to go TTS is silly. If it works for you great, but it won't work for the majority. Also, half a size is minuscule. It's always better to have a bit more room than wearing shoes that are too uncomfortable.

Can't say these are my own just yet but decided to call AMM Houston to see if they had any sizes in these left. Happened to have a 11.5. So I grabbed them lol. Doing a size swap with my man @Shoe Browzer tomorrow for the 11 he copped.
20220118_201201.jpg

Pretty funny that Nike decided to include this as well.
20220118_201121.jpg

You know if they had a 12 in-stock still? :nerd:

PO

Went half size up on SLH V2s, but definitely could have went TTS. Went TTS on all the V1s I've owned.

Definitely true, but I've tried on the the size 11 I have in hand. Same fit as the Miami Nights I had, which is the last 9 I owned.

Honestly just combating the sizing opinions here, but for me at least...definitely TTS. Most LeBrons are.
I was going to go TTS because that’s what I wore in OG’s but I don’t trust Nike anymore so I went .5 up because I hoop in all my brons

I have an extra pair of sz. 11.5 WTT 9s. I'll ship today for what I paid plus shipping so price will be $275 if you want em.

Back
Top Bottom