Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Id of left it. If it’s not within half sz of mine I’ll leave it. Unfortunately I first hand witnessed a vulture buy up a size no where near his to just resell. So there will always be someone.

Someone trying to sell me a sz 15 now. I’m a 14 in lebrons he really trying too….. I refuse to pay resell for a shoe not I’m my size. I said 280$. Lol that’s tax and 10 dollars for food.

So I guess resell lol. Breaking my rule.

Someone trying to sell me a sz 15 now. I’m a 14 in lebrons he really trying too….. I refuse to pay resell for a shoe not I’m my size. I said 280$. Lol that’s tax and 10 dollars for food.

Dont do it. At first the shop said they had an 11 and I hesitated before saying I’ll take it because it’s not my size. They ended not having it anyway. Think they lied too.

YESSSIR UNDFTD FOR THE WIN.
Only 4 people showed up. (The dude i’m front of me wanted a 12 but said he’d take an 11.5 because he knew i wanted the 12) BLESS HIS SOUL

They only had 1 12 and the biggest was a 13
D5464553-65B4-4590-8CB8-C737B661059F.jpeg
Yoo wats up I was the first guy in line with the orange air maxes

I love these and still have my pair so I'll pass because I don't feel like spending but I wanted to rebuy another!

I paid under $300 for the retro WTT and that was the rarer pair during the OG 9 run

I ain't paying a dime over $300 for BBs, $400 is way more than what resell was when they first dropped

This new sneaker climate sucks ***

A7896383-1CE5-4153-8990-621824459E21.jpeg

Feels good to finally have them at a retail price. Fice downtown if you’re in Salt Lake City. Fice Denver may also have them. Good luck.
How long ago did you swing by the SLC location? I’ll head down there if they still have stock.

Undefeated Santa Monica for the W again! Got a 9.5. Guy said there’s one more and a couple other smaller sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom