Nike Lebron 9 Retro

So glad to have a pair of these again.
AF6DCA7F-F732-40BF-9F1B-BFB3BD175015.jpeg
Where did you buy?

Can someone pls remind me if the BB or the WTT are the pair that some people said the retros fit more tts? I may have to grab an 11 bc 11.5 is scarce..

Australia. Culture Kings
Nice W from CK. I cant remember if I entered in that raffle or not I usually get Ws with them. Trying to hunt down an 11.5 here in Oz is tough might have to settle for an 11. I did get Palmers from UT FCFS. Dope shoe.

Nice W from CK. I cant remember if I entered in that raffle or not I usually get Ws with them. Trying to hunt down an 11.5 here in Oz is tough might have to settle for an 11. I did get Palmers from UT FCFS. Dope shoe.
Mate they keep restocking, watch their instagram ad and itll pop up all the time in your feed. Then just keep checking the sizes until you see the 11.5 in stock

I never had any problems as long as the fit is good. But obviously they’re basketball shoes for what it’s worth
Very comfortable.
Gotcha, thanks guys. Was going to wear those to your Arlington today, but switched to the 350’s at the last second, cause I didn’t wanna be stuck with uncomfortable shoes all day. I’ll know for next time. 😂

Gotcha, thanks guys. Was going to wear those to your Arlington today, but switched to the 350’s at the last second, cause I didn’t wanna be stuck with uncomfortable shoes all day. I’ll know for next time. 😂
Comfy for all day wear after breaking in from my experience. I wear them for errands and such first and then they G

Glad I waited 🙌🏾 Copped
Lebron 9 lows for $100.

Got offered these for $180, didn’t end up taking em, they lower than that on StockX. I also don’t think I’d be able to pull em off with any of my fits
79F40CEE-56DA-4708-B03C-A6377FBF1C7D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom