Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I vaguely remember that goat/tax thing being mentioned somewhere before. Can anyone point me to that or remind me again how thats avoided? Thanks!

Speaking of goat, does anyone know if you’d still get the 1099-K just from selling but not cashing out, like if I want to just accumulate credit to use on a pair. Didn’t seem like anything definitive online

Last edited:
How would they double charge? You only get charged once. The original shipping is a label sent to the seller
think he meant if you first have to pay for shipping to the locker, then will you need to pay for shipping again to have it shipped from the locker to your address

think he meant if you first have to pay for shipping to the locker, then will you need to pay for shipping again to have it shipped from the locker to your address
You don't pay for shipping to the locker....only when you ship to your address....$13.50....

You know what I want them to bring back? The IXs on NikeID. I still regret not taking advantage of all of the random colorway and material combinations they gave us.

Fun times. I wasn’t making enough money to buy a few ID’s but man I had a ton of flavors saved lol. Nike should def. ring those, Kobe IV and KD IV back to Nike ID.

So I add an address of a state with no tax, buy the shoes and ship to goat storage. Then ship the shoes to me?

I get all that right?

So I add an address of a state with no tax, buy the shoes and ship to goat storage. Then ship the shoes to me?

I get all that right?
From my understanding yes. If the shoe is listed at $200 you just pay the $200. Then you'll pay shipping later when you decide to ship it to you.

Back
Top Bottom