• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Regarding sizing.

I have both a 10.5 & 11 in the 8s, and I will say, going up half a size is recommended. I don’t have wide feet at all, but on the 10.5, the front part of my foot is definitely "squeezed" by the shoe. A bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable. The 11 fits a lot more naturally.

6B351148-4449-4D2A-887E-4BEDD8ECA834.jpeg

Just an old picture
Are those XI IDs?

Did you go up a half size up in the XI to avoid the tight fit/squeeze of going TTS?

Regarding sizing.

I have both a 10.5 & 11 in the 8s, and I will say, going up half a size is recommended. I don’t have wide feet at all, but on the 10.5, the front part of my foot is definitely "squeezed" by the shoe. A bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable. The 11 fits a lot more naturally.

Yeah I got JUST enough room in my 11, I probably couldn't wear 'em if I got a 10.5. These fit way smaller than the 7's. My 7's are a 10.5, I got a lil more room in those than my HWC's that's a 11.

As far as sizing when I bought the original run of the 8 V1 and V2 I went with a size 10 and they got me good with some room.

I went with a size 9.5 and they true to size. It depends on your personal preference. I like my shoes to feel like a hand and glove.

As far as sizing when I bought the original run of the 8 V1 and V2 I went with a size 10 and they got me good with some room.

I went with a size 9.5 and they true to size. It depends on your personal preference. I like my shoes to feel like a hand and glove.

Any difference in sizing between V1 and V2?

Size 13 is tight on me in the V1s, but they don’t do a 13.5 and going up a full size seems too much.

I've been out of the game for a few years, but the SB's have always been a favorite of mine, so I'm hoping to cop these and the MN's and then retire for good! SNKRS seems like a mess from what I've been reading. Is it strange that there's still no page for the MN's on there yet?

the OG v1’s were tight if you went TTS. Wearable and good for ball but tight (and some prefer that). I sure did at the time.

10 years later I have to go .5 up on all the v1’s (OG and retro). The toe box is too snug for me now.

so unless you have the same exact feet from 10 years ago or wear very thin socks id reccomend sizing up (unless you like a wearable but tight shoe)

hopefully my activity in every Lebron shoe thread in NT history holds some weight lol

Did the V2s fit better then?

Back
Top Bottom