Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
These new heads are nuts...more for me
Screenshot_20210408-101616_Instagram.jpg

I’m starting to get impatient again like I did on all the 7s. I paid the high early on like the first 3 7s that retro’ed cause I wear a big size. Does anyone no if the HWC are dropping on footsites and if there releasing in family sizing? Thanks.

You guys realize it's sort of hard to have a Lebron watch when Lebron has a high ankle sprain and is out an indefinitely

I believe they said that there will be a Lebron watch on the 23rd of every month this year. So including the off season

I was watching the snkrs live earlier this week and they doubled down on the LBJ watch every 23rd. I could be wrong but the injury seems irrelevant

Injury shouldn't matter. My beef is that out of 3 LW releases so far only 1 has been decent. That 18 and those AM 95 that released are a joke. Nike could have released so many awesome pairs of Lebrons yet they chose to do those??? Even the Graffiti 8 ..not a bad pair but realistically they should be releasing pairs from that Lebron sneaker battle. That's the stuff people really want to see.

That terrible sneaker battle where the best pairs were knocked out in the early rounds.
Regardless still many pairs in there I want and im sure many others did too. Even the garbage pairs in that battle are better than that hideous 18 and AM 95 pair.

Back
Top Bottom