Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Screen shot 2021-08-02 at 12.18.34 AM.png

:nthat:

I like the SBs but to me these are the best pair of 8s. I think the SBs get the hype because of him going to Miami and they were released in the U.S. Overall the MNs look better. The HWC are getting overlooked as well
I can respect that fam. Having all pairs in hand, it's tough for me to pick a favorite but I have to go with, and this will probably shock many...the Gym Reds. They are so incredibly done and not only blow the OG Chinas out of the water but just the details on them. I'll probably get flamed but I think those are my favorite 8s now after having all these pairs in hand.

In 2011 I would have picked SB over MN, but again having both in hand now, it's a hard call. I'd prob lean towards the MN now..

I can respect that fam. Having all pairs in hand, it's tough for me to pick a favorite but I have to go with, and this will probably shock many...the Gym Reds. They are so incredibly done and not only blow the OG Chinas out of the water but just the details on them. I'll probably get flamed but I think those are my favorite 8s now after having all these pairs in hand.

In 2011 I would have picked SB over MN, but again having both in hand now, it's a hard call. I'd prob lean towards the MN now..
No I respect and like your take. You are like me and go against the grain. I like the SBs and will get a pair for the right price but those are summer shoes to me and can really wear with few colors. The MNs you can go with so many colors. I wore mine the other with a throwback Grizzlies jersey and got a compliment as soon as I got to Wal-Mart

I like the SBs but to me these are the best pair of 8s. I think the SBs get the hype because of him going to Miami and they were released in the U.S. Overall the MNs look better. The HWC are getting overlooked as well
Triple Blacks still the best 8 CW. Not a fan of most 8 CWs though.

Back
Top Bottom