Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Yall think with this so called sneaker shortage prices are going to go up on certain shoes

8A2195EC-DE33-4864-BAA4-A1A9835483DC.gif

SNEAKER SHORTAGE???

Thinking should I grab sb8s now or price drop back down to the 340 range
I’d grab it now. It may dip this week after pairs come in, but it won’t be that much. like less than $50 from where it is now. If that.
this ones THE Lebron to get in most people’s eyes. Itll go up sooner than later.

Maybe I'll get tracking on my MN double up tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hopefully!!!! Can't wait to get my Gym reds man, we need more colorways! I hope they release some more before we move on to the 9s.

Can't find a double up for MNs here locally, there's a size9 left but that's too big for me. oh well.

Hopefully!!!! Can't wait to get my Gym reds man, we need more colorways! I hope they release some more before we move on to the 9s.

Can't find a double up for MNs here locally, there's a size9 left but that's too big for me. oh well.
Bro...KC has your size cheap

Not that day but a girl bought them for her boyfriend size 12.5
Wow...a 12.5 in those has to be extremely limited. Out of 250 total pairs can't be but 10 or so.

I finally tracked down a pair in my size end of last year. So stoked. Wanted them since they released.

Wow...a 12.5 in those has to be extremely limited. Out of 250 total pairs can't be but 10 or so.

I finally tracked down a pair in my size end of last year. So stoked. Wanted them since they released.
Tracked or purchased?🙃🙃🙃🙃

Tracked or purchased?🙃🙃🙃🙃
PURCHASED🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐
Worn 1-2x with NYC bag. The plastic tabs fell off before I bought but that's insignificant to me. The tabs on my navy and white/blk/red 4s fell off too. I still am in shock I own Graffiti 4s. They are a top 5 most limited Lebron that released to the general public. In fact other than the Mr. Bball 5s I dont know if anything is more limited than those.

Back
Top Bottom