Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
What if you enjoy the time trying to scoop a shoe?

I personally don’t want to camp out anymore. At this point, the two pairs I paid for way above retail…I’m okay with. But I won’t fault anyone who signed up for all those raffles or did the leg work in their time. The shoe is dope. Glad they finally retroed.

Kitten loves these things as much as I do!
IMG_5434.jpeg

What if you enjoy the time trying to scoop a shoe?

I personally don’t want to camp out anymore. At this point, the two pairs I paid for way above retail…I’m okay with. But I won’t fault anyone who signed up for all those raffles or did the leg work in their time. The shoe is dope. Glad they finally retroed.

Nothing wrong with leg work.

But standing in line in the middle of a storm?

I would have went straight to stockx and fired up Netflix.

Agreed. Having said that…go up two and a half sizes.

So the Don shorts just have a name attached to a standard short? There has to be more to it…

Basically....you paying for the extra name on the front which I don't even like anyway....I'd rather cop the authentic ones that are 300 less lol.

I copped mine from my local store on Saturday but I was shocked because I could've swore the release date was next week....which I think it may be I'm not sure how they are releasing these

I tried calling on Saturday but of course they didn’t pick up. I should have just went over there when they opened at 11. They’re most likely gone now. Was there a line when you went?

I tried calling on Saturday but of course they didn’t pick up. I should have just went over there when they opened at 11. They’re most likely gone now. Was there a line when you went?
I got mine from a local boutique....they had a raffle for them on Thursday....I'm pretty sure these aren't being released to Nike, Footlocker, etc. until the the 21st.....SNKRS has it for July 21st....

Maybe someone else can explain it but for whatever reason boutiques were dropping these yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom