Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Hit undefeated also hit gold ow af1s

Just used my luck for the year smhh lol

damn struck out on the Gold OW AF1, as soon as I saw Gold OF AF1 were going to drop also at 7am I knew I was going to end up missing out on Kith and StashedSF... going between the phone app and the desktop to much :lol:

So is the only way to hit on undefeated by using a bot or discord? They are literally sold out in 1 minute.

At the bare min have a discord monitor to ping the the shoe with the link and even then it's not an "auto" dub, it just increases the chances to hopefully get them.

I have no idea how to find a new releases on their website, I tried it a few times just to see what it would be like if I didn't have the monitor and I don't get why they don't have just a "new releases" section for shoes. By the time I type in the shoe or find the shoe via going to a "Adidas" tab, it's gone.

At the bare min have a discord monitor to ping the the shoe with the link and even then it's not an "auto" dub, it just increases the chances to hopefully get them.

I have no idea how to find a new releases on their website, I tried it a few times just to see what it would be like if I didn't have the monitor and I don't get why they don't have just a "new releases" section for shoes. By the time I type in the shoe or find the shoe via going to a "Adidas" tab, it's gone.
The only way to find them is by typing in "Lebron" in the search bar and it takes you to all Lebrons for sale. When you refresh any new releases pop up. But these and the MN are literally gone in a minute so I'm assuming if you dont have a bot or discord there is no way in hell you're getting them.

Attachments

• 4A849FCF-59B9-42E5-998B-1324ACD96EFA.jpeg
    4A849FCF-59B9-42E5-998B-1324ACD96EFA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 297
Damn that’s nice. my entry was these bad boys
29917463-9B9B-40C2-9751-B2B6BD56FB03.jpeg

the little price actually broke off as i was taking them out of the box

damn I posted my beat looking AdiZero 2.0 :lol: I read it as favorite "basketball" signature sneaker not just favorite signature sneaker in general.

Went to an in-store release in brooklyn today, the woodstack in brownsville. I was the third person in line.

As soon as the doors opened they let about 15 VIPs/friends come thru, then immediately after that announced they had nothing above a size 9. Dude in front of me (second person in the actual line) literally copped the last pair, I think it was a size 8.

******* waste of time.

Went to an in-store release in brooklyn today, the woodstack in brownsville. I was the third person in line.

As soon as the doors opened they let about 15 VIPs/friends come thru, then immediately after that announced they had nothing above a size 9. Dude in front of me (second person in the actual line) literally copped the last pair, I think it was a size 8.

******* waste of time.
That’s garbage as ****

******* waste of time.

bruh that's wack af, sorry that you wasted your time.

******* waste of time.
I woulda been hot. The audacity to do that right in front of folks lined up is nuts…

Back
Top Bottom