• Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Denim shoes look hard on they own but i never know what I'd wear wit em

Wearing Denim on Denim like it's a superhero costume is crazy

Well call me Super Grover
Screenshot_20201202-225710_Instagram.jpg

I can't find the pic of me and my wife at dinner

People are so hyped for the return of the 8, they will buy anything and everything. Nike knows this, so they just experiment with a bunch of non-OG trash.

Are you high? I said 8!

idk man as nice as the 8s are, the Denim, SB, MN low don't actually in my opinion compare to the 7 ASG, MVP, RC, the 7s really did their thing but i could be biased not being from Miami and not caring as much about the Miami colorways, i think ultimately i'm leaning towards only getting Denim 8s if they release and skipping out on all the rest, the 8 cws don't do much for me

idk man as nice as the 8s are, the Denim, SB, MN low don't actually in my opinion compare to the 7 ASG, MVP, RC, the 7s really did their thing but i could be biased not being from Miami and not caring as much about the Miami colorways, i think ultimately i'm leaning towards only getting Denim 8s if they release and skipping out on all the rest, the 8 cws don't do much for me

If we are talking colorways that’s one thing, but the 8s design is better than the 7s. And honestly, the GR OG colorways is the 8 (V1 of course) are as good or better than the GR OG 7s.

idk the 8s CWs don't do it justice and i do feel that the v2 is just as good as the v1. I'm just ready for the X at this point, and we better get the re-entry's, red suede, and black denim (scheming on a fit already :lol: ) i mean i just did a quick search and nothing v1 even caught my attention outside of SB.....v2 seems to have all the colorways......

Last edited:
idk the 8s CWs don't do it justice and i do feel that the v2 is just as good as the v1. I'm just ready for the X at this point, and we better get the re-entry's, red suede, and black denim (scheming on a fit already :lol: ) i mean i just did a quick search and nothing v1 even caught my attention outside of SB.....v2 seems to have all the colorways......

I love the simplicity and classic colors used on the V1. Black/Red, All Black, White/Navy, etc. Never a big fan of the SB to wear personally, but I do Appreciate the look of it. To me, where Nike ****** up, was dropping 3 versions. V1 was enough and would have set the model apart in colorways as well.

LOL.... yall hilarious today. You wildin though, V2 were a good switch up for the shoe. V3 on the other hand.....:emoji_confounded:

V2 is OK at best, but some of those colors would have been so much better on the V1. It was unnecessary to take the best LeBron model and change the upper.

Back
Top Bottom