• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Never owned the 8s but I see guys saying the lows fit different to the mids

Is this due to the different materials with the lows being V2?

I wear a 10 in the 7s 10.5 in the XIs so im guessing 10.5 in the mids should I be going with a 10 in the lows?

Im a wide footer btw kyries, pgs, kds I go with a 10.5

Lol.
They are. I, personally, still feel they’re a lil tight. They fit like the V1 at half size up. I’d recommend going TTS.

I pop in and out for certain models. I just drastically cut down my forum reading time to do more productive things...

literally just put this back on my intentional list, I went overboard on shoes this year after getting more downtime & this thread helped me realize it.

Wanting every retro at $200+ each along with all the other things I buy, knowing I LOVE this model more than most of the other shoes I’ll own in general, it helped put some things into a new perspective again.

Good to see someone else mention doing something like that too

Nothing really.

They make threats about suspending your account but you can always get that reversed.

They threaten a % fine. But most of the time they don't do it unless you haven't shipped multiple times.

Crazy how they let that slide all the time, yet you get a lifetime ban for filing a chargeback :lol: . Maybe it would happen less if the customer service wasn't atrocious.

Bum *** platform

My bids got accepted on SX for Graffiti and Sprite this morning. Graffiti was $292 shipped and Sprites $240 shipped. I can live with those prices. Weird that the Sprites don't seem to come in 12.5.

Do I need 2 pairs of SB 8s 🤔
1623185173296.gif
]

1623189873120.png

Back
Top Bottom