Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So you think fugazzis or sellers backing out?
Maybe box destroyed. Any fakes I’ve seen of brons stand out from a mile away so I doubt the seller would waste their time. Or stockx kept them and paid the seller out their pocket. They’re known for that scammy stuff

Wish they’d be more transparent with why a shoe failed. I had a pair fail at Goat and info was vague.

Maybe box destroyed. Any fakes I’ve seen of brons stand out from a mile away so I doubt the seller would waste their time. Or stockx kept them and paid the seller out their pocket. They’re known for that scammy stuff
I never thought of that. Crazy

Another thing I had a shoe fail. It was pandemic I’m sorry. I needed bread. But if the only penalty was me paying for shipping. Why would I not try again?

SX btw

Yeah shoes arent meant to be worn that way.
Yeah but just put a thinner insole in it. That’s what I have to do with all 3 pairs of 8s I have cause I didn’t try a pair on until the last one I just bought. Thin insoles and thin socks. Hopefully they break in also.

Yeah but just put a thinner insole in it. That’s what I have to do with all 3 pairs of 8s I have cause I didn’t try a pair on until the last one I just bought. Thin insoles and thin socks. Hopefully they break in also.
Where u get thin insoles from

Mail Call:
0044CFAD-2691-4844-B12E-3F40E8E5FE99.jpeg

I might just get the Miami Nights if resale on the South Beaches remain as high as it is.

Nice consolation prize.

Back
Top Bottom