Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both Miami pairs. The MN have already been releasing in Europe and places here in Australia have even gotten them (and we haven't gotten ANY other retro 8s) and there is still an entire US release on those. Imo the MN look like they will be widely available and my bet is the SB will be plentiful too. I honestly think guys are jumping the gun on both pairs. I'd rather wait and see if I can hit for retail first before even thinking about resale, but I also understand where the shoe game is currently and it sucks.
For size 12 and above, all Lebron retros have been kind of a pain to obtain for retail. I think a lot of them were labeled QS.

I've never been into "beauty shots" but these are too clean. I love the orange/blue colorway.

20210513_231457.jpg

My $350 offer for a Sz 11.5 SB got accepted on stock x. I thought I was lowballing and surprised to find someone actually took it. Prices were in the mid $450. It seems these will dip lower than what I paid.
How the F does your $350 bid on the 11.5 get accepted and my $370 not?

This is what i mean about SX

Raffle ends at 7am tomorrow morning here. Hoping I hit. I didnt think to check the footlocker.com release calendar earlier this week and they actually released at our HOH. Could have gone in store to get them. Stupid me for not looking.

My size 12 MN are coming from Australia on Tuesday via SX. Bid accepted at 310 on Monday night

For those that have this recent retro run of the LeBron 8’s, do they still have that pillow like insole that feels soft like the OG’s?

My $350 offer for a Sz 11.5 SB got accepted on stock x. I thought I was lowballing and surprised to find someone actually took it. Prices were in the mid $450. It seems these will dip lower than what I paid.

My sz too. If I can get them now for that price I’m doing it. Peace of mind is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom