Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
If you were monitoring this thread this morning you should of hit on a pair no problem from other shops. These are widely available, and if you say other wise you really just didn't want the shoes.

If you were monitoring this thread this morning you should of hit on a pair no problem from other shops. These are widely available, and if you say other wise you really just didn't want the shoes.

Ya really have to stop saying this silly sh*t. I put in 2 raffles, tried SNKRS, and the multiple sites posted & still struck out.

They were not "widely available" because a few boutiques carried them.

Same here bro. It has gotten out of hand. Almost every release is mainly bought to flip. Its sad.
Yes very true I remember at one point in time I could double up with ease now you be luck if you get 1 at retail didn't have to worry about release . We need to build that time machine to eliminate the 1st reseller 🤣🤣🤣he created something

Ya just didn't really want them if ya ain't hit!. Go pay resell like a dummy then.
jackie-chan-wait-what-meme.jpg

The Game I once loved is no longer for me but I will still try my hand on certain shoes that I like but at this point I'm like xxxx it I'm not even mad when I don't hit

because it's something tomorrow or the week after that I'll miss out on too. I know going in I'm going to miss out.

Back
Top Bottom