Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Meanwhile, I can’t get any of the Lakers colorways (Media Days, Black/yellow/purple, or the white/yellow/purple)?

Reactions: OTG
los-angeles-lakers-v-orlando-magic.jpg
These are fing fire

These are fing fire
Why can’t we have them or the media days (I call them that because of the mis matched shoes) or the black Laker color way?

I’m tired of leather and cow print? Bro, they’re working me into a shoot where I’ll declare I’m vegan.

Brown pair looks like for casual wear ...they straight to me.... also side note damn no size 12 in the Christmas pair anywhere anymore huh?

What we saw of that leather pair was a quick shot in a back room. Y’all trashing it and haven’t seen nothing but that pic. Can’t wait for the turn on this green/brown pair. So many people talked down on the Christmas pair I remember and the turn was significant.

What we saw of that leather pair was a quick shot in a back room. Y’all trashing it and haven’t seen nothing but that pic. Can’t wait for the turn on this green/brown pair. So many people talked down on the Christmas pair I remember and the turn was significant.
Does that make u feel better ? Keeping receipts ? Lol. Who cares who changes their mind. And also. Who wants a brown pair ? Oh it’s actually green? That’d be news, but the leather upper a no go

What we saw of that leather pair was a quick shot in a back room. Y’all trashing it and haven’t seen nothing but that pic. Can’t wait for the turn on this green/brown pair. So many people talked down on the Christmas pair I remember and the turn was significant
Bruh no other lighting/photos will make this shoe look less like baby poop.

Back
Top Bottom