Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Doing It for My Younger Brother
1663760653444.gif

So with all this PR fluff about “we wanted to get the next generation” blah blah blah… is that just the narrative nike is going with since we have heard the original 20 design was nowhere close to what is being released and was scrapped by the man himself, or are they for real lol?

So with all this PR fluff about “we wanted to get the next generation” blah blah blah… is that just the narrative nike is going with since we have heard the original 20 design was nowhere close to what is being released and was scrapped by the man himself, or are they for real lol?
It’s possible that Bron talked with his kids and realized to pivot though, which I respect. Not sure how the original 20s look but these are great, folks are really excited for them.

I think the dude who initially shared that was exposed as lying.

Back
Top Bottom