Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I disagree about the grinch colorway. Yes there are plenty of older lebron colorways that would be dope on this shoe, but the shoe is after all a bit of a kobe tribute shoe. If every colorway was based off of kobe colorways then yea im not down with that but I don't see a problem with having the one special Christmas edition. I dread the enormous hype that's going to be surrounding them though because I would like to have a pair

It's not even a Kobe tribute shoe though. That's only thrown around on the internet because it's lowtop and "LOOKS" similar to what Kobe would wear.

But now that I've thought about it, it would be really weird to have popular Kobe sneaker colorways on this Bron shoe. Bron should stick with popular Bron sneaker colorways for these.

Is it as weird as the original Lebron Watch for the 15 paying tribute to all kinds of retros like Griffey’s, Deion’s, Med ball trainers? I don’t think so.

I'm sure it was already explained but I was away on work for a while and didn't get on here. So why are those called Rashards?
Is it really not what they're called? I'm assuming this is a joke referencing whoever said this "for the homies" nonsense you guys keep going on about. For days I've been sitting here thinking that was really their nickname 🤣 yall need to cut that **** out man lolol

I can picture you walking into FNL and asking if they got the Rashard’s in and they fire the Nick Young face back at you lol.
301B459B-531D-4021-ABA2-D6EC106FB374.jpeg

Is it really not what they're called? I'm assuming this is a joke referencing whoever said this "for the homies" nonsense you guys keep going on about. For days I've been sitting here thinking that was really their nickname 🤣 yall need to cut that **** out man lolol
I started calling them the Rashards after the whole "for the homies" thing and I guess everyone collectively agreed to name it that LMAO.

Nah, they aren’t actually called that. My man Rashard got like 8 pairs early and resold them on eBay for like $450. But he said he only was gonna sell a few and give the rest to his homies. So anyone who copped them off of eBay is automatically a homie.

Nah, they aren’t actually called that. My man Rashard got like 8 pairs early and resold them on eBay for like $450. But he said he only was gonna sell a few and give the rest to his homies. So anyone who copped them off of eBay is automatically a homie.
Which he didn’t and only sold one to his “friend” for retail. Posted a Zelle snapshot too lol.

NGL, I'm not too wild about about a Grinch or Bruce Lee colorway for Lebrons. To me those like 'belong' to the Kobe line. Like I love Kobes, but I wouldn't want to see a Dunkman or South Beach colorway of Kobes.

Just me? 👀

-foe
nah u right its corny just cuz these somewhat resemble kobes dont mean they need kobe colorways

I'm pretty sure every store in America knows "Rashard".

Just go to any shoe store that and ask for the Rashard's.

And they'll say "Nah man we only do retail, we wouldn't charge you 2 1/2 times the price of a shoe and only give you one pair".

1663276816601.gif

After all the talk I heard Rashard lowered his prices and will charge everyone retail from now and win for the 20's.

But being that it's Rashard you know it's a catch, it's $200 for one shoe.

1663276949897.gif

Back
Top Bottom