Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Keep them! Or what would make you sell/why sell?

C3CF8214-1150-4DFB-9A68-E3FCDA88AB94.jpeg

All of my X’s have the same day one bounce, albeit only worn for shoot arounds and casually. I hate I missed out on the white & gold Elite X. Still haunts me to this day.
I haven’t worn them for years, feel too old to be wearing them casually and I think they might fall apart if I tried to play in them haha.

Timed Machines, Souf Beastialities and PE Xmasteins... all within a 7 day stretch. No yoga.

I respect this approach by Bronberg and the Swoosh. He just now feels... mortal. Unlike kombat.

Bruce Lee inspired LeBron 20 custom I cooked up. Check me out on IG and TikTok @frankmartindesigns

These are rock solid. Morning wood.

*in Uzi Vertical voice*

"DDDDAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

I just wanna rock.

Bussa nut up in my sock

IMG_6709.GIF

I honestly taught myself how to customize cuz I got sick of players always having exclusives . Covid 2020 gave me the time to learn

I'm not exactly sure of the reason why NDC doesn't do the Nike by You on any of the sigs anymore but I imagine maybe it got too expensive for them?
Esp for the Lebron's which are a $200 sneaker.

With the amount of custom orders they'd get plus the tech in the shoe I imagine maybe it wasn't worth it for them anymore?
On the other hand, Nike as a company has more money than God I can't imagine it'd be a big deal.

It's the result of combining the market purposes of the soldier line and the lows

lower price point than the sig, higher price than the witness/ambassador lines, performance focused, and brings some midseason novelty so they aren't just dropping 20s. If nike is gonna drop a lebron sig and lebron retros, they probably didn't need 3 addition diffusion shoes (soldier/witness/ambassador) to also make new versions of every year.

If anything it's kind of a protro/reimagining of the Air Zoom Generation. Similar name, clear silhouette similarities and design cues, dropping in an anniversary year, etc

Last edited:
Takedown might not have been the best choice of words but I’m not looking at them like a budget model, if that’s how it came off.

More along the lines of the Kobe 11 fly knit and EM versions

Back
Top Bottom