Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
How are the 20's to actually ball in ? Comfortable? Do they have full length Zoom? I have a wide foot so I usually ball in the PG's but I'm interested in ppl who play in the 20's.

To me the last really good Lebron was the 15's after that the line has been suspect.
Wearing those felt like I was playing on pillows so comfortable.

Yes it recalls to the Lebron 8 to me just as low top Knit.

Their cushioning is Heel Zoom and Zoom Turbo on the forefoot.

The only thing I slide inside the shoe on hard cuts.

I didn’t really feel comfortable in the Lebron 15, so high off the ground. I popped my Lebron 15s.

I wear an 11.5. Size 11 Trinitys fit fine for hoops only no heel slippage. When I tried on a Trinity 11.5 they felt a little loose so I went with a size 11.

I wear an 11.5. Size 11 Trinitys fit fine for hoops only no heel slippage. When I tried on a Trinity 11.5 they felt a little loose so I went with a size 11.
You wearing them raw dog no socks or something?My man out here living life reckless with complete disregard for his toes 😩

That said, trinity was the tightest fitting of all the colorways (4) I’ve owned so if you’re an 11 in those, you will 99% be an 11 in the others.

I hoop in my Trinitys, broke them in nice to. no foot pain at all. I feel I would have had to much room and heel slippage in a 11.5 which I didn’t want

You wearing them raw dog no socks or something?My man out here living life reckless with complete disregard for his toes 😩

That said, trinity was the tightest fitting of all the colorways (4) I’ve owned so if you’re an 11 in those, you will 99% be an 11 in the others.
I owned the trinitys and also wear a size 11.5, them mfers were tight af when I first got em, especially when I had Nike elite socks on

The chosen one. 3/10 it's a no for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110-133029_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110-133029_Chrome.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 464
Back
Top Bottom