Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I think it’s their new direct to customer approach. Bring all the traffic to their app or website. Screw the middle man.

Most of the XX restocks have been on their site.
I like it, they screwing over resellers. Cause right after the SS’s released, they were like $350+ on eBay. :lol:

I like it, they screwing over resellers. Cause right after the SS’s released, they were like $350+ on eBay. :lol:
Wha!!

That’s criminals. Didn’t the SS release twice?

I didn’t realize it was a desired color way. Ya think it’s the grinch “influence?”

Wha!!

That’s criminals. Didn’t the SS release twice?

I didn’t realize it was a desired color way. Ya think it’s the grinch “influence?”
Ya think it’s the grinch “influence?”

Yeah it’s crazy, there still some that are $350 but most are down to like $260-$300
D7948F13-0843-4503-8D99-0D9C39FBD379.png

Ya think it’s the grinch “influence?”
Ain’t no way, in 5 years ppl won’t giva ish about this. If they actually give us a real lakers cw that one might hold some value in the years to come

He’s literally going to break the all time scoring record. Gives us Lakers CW and a special CW to commemorate the significant occasion.

Feel like he leaves the lakers after this year too though, no? So not much longevity

If they brought back the tee shirts 🔥

I don’t really go into Foot Stores much anymore. I feel like it’s been more felt by the J restocks.

Anyone with a size 10 Time Machine wanna swap for my 10.5? I want to hoop in them but I like my hoop shoes to fit a little snug and I can tell these are going to loosen up over time.

Back
Top Bottom