Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
My bad, I mean how is the upper looking? Is the knit catching dirt? It’s a lighter color so just wondering if they’re looking brownish or anything?
Actually not bad for dirt. The knit has enough texture and underlays that even getting stepped on it kind of blends in. I have had a couple of threads pull loose but nothing structurally bad. I haven’t been playing in them every time though. Been rotating these, kyrie 8, and wow 10. Oh, and Zion 2 (waaaaay underrated).

I hope it's not too much of a faux pas for a white dude in the northeast to be rocking a FAMU shirt.

Love the Rattler logo and the colors are close to my alma mater

Nah you just showing love and support for the cause.

38fd6dad4b9d9ec3630ab24a4a99185ac42a72fc_00.gif

Actually not bad for dirt. The knit has enough texture and underlays that even getting stepped on it kind of blends in. I have had a couple of threads pull loose but nothing structurally bad. I haven’t been playing in them every time though. Been rotating these, kyrie 8, and wow 10. Oh, and Zion 2 (waaaaay underrated).
I need a pair of WoW 10s

Can’t do the insanely loud colors just cuz it doesn’t match the vibes I’m going for most days with some exceptions. Darker the better.

That said I’m trying to get rid of those Crimson Elite 10s and Lionheart 12s while still breaking out the Taxi Elite 9s even tho they’re like a half size small now :ohwell:

The Full Grinch XXs not even that loud imo but I’m partial to green. Red & black swoosh is a nice touch. Probably more 🔥 if the top of the tongue matched and/or black knit down the tongue instead of green.

A black dunkman release is overdue I think.

Just waiting for NDC to make the Trinitys discount eligible so I can try them out and see how they compare to the purps.

Did you get to run a game with him?
I did not. I played with a couple of his friends on the other court. I was only there for an hour and instead of waiting to play against his squad they chose to run again and by the time we won they already started against the next team up. Then we unfortunately lost the last game then I had to bounce. I dapped him up though before the games started he seemed super cool and approachable.

I did not. I played with a couple of his friends on the other court. I was only there for an hour and instead of waiting to play against his squad they chose to run again and by the time we won they already started against the next team up. Then we unfortunately lost the last game then I had to bounce. I dapped him up though before the games started he seemed super cool and approachable.

That Scoochie Smith in the background with the white t-shirt?

Wen rockin the violet frost for the last few days at work, gym, etc and I love them

Christmas colorway I want/like. Hope they drop before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom