Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

Please don't excuse the dirty floors; I live in a modern day frat house for grown mens.

Nonetheless.

I was hoping that these shoes would help me go back in time and redo what I did wrong (at least look good doing it, but i'm blocked now and she's gone forever).

Swear like vulgar care bear: if I could time travel and do it right, not only would i have been a better man, I would have taken better care of her heart. But i was binsecure, massive ego and anger mgnt issues and couldn't deal with the long distance thing. But it's true with they say, hurt people hurt people (and your boy broken as a permanently cold curling iron).

Muy apologia, mi corzaon A.L.

Now it's healing time. Neosporin on my soul.

31e0d07a9323ae6afdc90728d2aaafbf.gif

tf-fresh.gif

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

Please don't excuse the dirty floors; I live in a modern day frat house for grown mens.

Nonetheless.

I was hoping that these shoes would help me go back in time and redo what I did wrong (at least look good doing it, but i'm blocked now and she's gone forever).

Swear like vulgar care bear: if I could time travel and do it right, not only would i have been a better man, I would have taken better care of her heart. But i was binsecure, massive ego and anger mgnt issues and couldn't deal with the long distance thing. But it's true with they say, hurt people hurt people (and your boy broken as a permanently cold curling iron).

Muy apologia, mi corzaon A.L.

Now it's healing time. Neosporin on my soul.

31e0d07a9323ae6afdc90728d2aaafbf.gif

1666976452398.gif

I do like the 20 and think it was a good idea for the long haul, but I have to ask looking at the "take down" NXXT version, couldn't they have gone forward with the normal Max cushioning silo AND used the 20 as the NXXT for the "next generation"? That shoe doesn't look much different from what the 20 is..🤷🏾‍♂️

Just received my Trinity pair from Nike. These are def stiff out the box. Very tts, but I do not think going up a half size would be wise for me personally. I will have to break these in, but I love them overall.
They feel better the more you wear them. Initially they are stiff for sure, but that “pain” is worth it down the road

smh

fedex said they attempted to deliver at 5pm. Saw on my camera they pulled up at 3pm and sat in the van and left. I called them and asked where is my package and they said the package was never on the vehicle and my tracking is wrong and that it was also never attempted to be delivered, but it will be on Sunday. Told the woman she sounded suspect and she went quiet for 5 minutes

I noticed my trinity which is an EP version takes a bit more time to break in compared to my purp and gold from finishline which felt bouncy and super comfy right out of the box

I noticed my trinity which is an EP version takes a bit more time to break in compared to my purp and gold from finishline which felt bouncy and super comfy right out of the box
Ngl the trinities did feel a little tighter. I'm using a shoe tree to stretch them out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom