Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Waiting. With more pairs/retailers coming for these, and black/red on NDC for the 22nd and more retailers there, going to let the hype fizzle and still think we see discounts down the line.

took a lot of submitting and re-submitting, seems like Nike doesn't like Visa at the moment because Mastercard finally went through. I actually like these more than the Time Machines

My bad. The app showed sold out. Such a weird ecosystem.

Bought a size 12 just to see the sizing at half size up. Probably going to return since I don’t really like this hue of purple of gold.
Do let us know which fits better out of TTS or 0.5 up when they come in plz 🙌

I'm so pissed. I went to a Nike store on release day for the Time Machines and they said they had them in the back but the manager wanted to hold them for a special release event. He didn't know when they would put them out. They wouldn't let me buy them. I go back in a week later and they're on the shelves and my size is sold out. Hoping for an online restock because the Time Machines colorway is my favorite so far.

Happy violet frost day

F37689BA-C0A6-4689-8567-2796EDE16EF9.jpeg

I'm so pissed. I went to a Nike store on release day for the Time Machines and they said they had them in the back but the manager wanted to hold them for a special release event. He didn't know when they would put them out. They wouldn't let me buy them. I go back in a week later and they're on the shelves and my size is sold out. Hoping for an online restock because the Time Machines colorway is my favorite so far.
I feel you, I called the store in DC and they told me they could give me any release information. Not sure why they can’t give out that info, but it sucks to drive all that way in traffic to leave empty handed!

I’m really hoping the Miami’s sit like this

I could have checked out on these in the morning but of course my size 12 sold out. It's ridiculous that every year they start with a bred colorway and now a Heat colorway so early, makes no sense. These they consider a Lakers colorway of course even though it's not truly purple and gold but this is my favorite one that they have released so far. Nike definitely made a lot less pairs this year so they wouldn't sit online and shelves and create more demand.

Last edited:
I could have checked out on these in the morning but of course my size 12 sold out. It's ridiculous that every year they start with a bred colorway and now a Heat colorway so early, makes no sense. These they consider a Lakers colorway of course even though it's not truly purple and gold but this is my favorite one that they have released so far.

The struggle of big footers…That’s why if it’s a colorway I really like I don’t really feel comfortable sitting around waiting for a possible discount 🤷‍♂️…As long as I can lock a pair up at retail I’m solid…

The struggle of big footers…That’s why if it’s a colorway I really like I don’t really feel comfortable sitting around waiting for a possible discount 🤷‍♂️…As long as I can lock a pair up at retail I’m solid…

Yea I was going to just buy them this time because they are obviously making less pairs but I'm sure if I keep refreshing throughout the week the size 12 will eventually appear..

Back
Top Bottom