Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Were people able to ask questions during this? And if so was it asked why Bron isn’t wearing the 19 and has the designer how do you feel about that?
I didn't see that when I was in there.. It really was just J.P. confirming what we have already known.. He just said to "look out" for things coming... Very open ended and not real revealing.. I was low key disappointed.. .😂🤣😂

What's up guys
So hopefully I'm not out of pocket with this, but wanted to come to yall first. I have the uniforms, leopards, and sweatsuits. Willing to let them all go for 250$ each

Attachments

• IMG_20220211_170223.jpg
    IMG_20220211_170223.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20220211_165837.jpg
    IMG_20220211_165837.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 164
I don't care about any rarity im not that guy, it's just really cool. Without that yes I hate them still. That allowed?

If that’s Black/Charcoal they’re decent if that’s Green those are disgusting in a terrible way

Whaaaaaaaat?!?!

Oh wait that's green? Thought it was black. Green shoes are waaaaaaack 😔

If those were white based I'm all in. Never that with forest green

I've liked svsm's for the most part over the years. Older models more so than newer. But those just aren't doing it for me. That green looks awful on these to me

The thing is I love the gaudy jeweled gold piece, but whyyyy with that green? It's like that rare green doodie color. That green looks like it lacks self confidence. That green owes on a title loan. That green sells it's food stamps .50 on the dollar

I don't care about any rarity im not that guy, it's just really cool. Without that yes I hate them still. That allowed?

I’m not saying that you’re “That guy”. But look above, do you see how this works?

And the green’s still there.

1645062298935.gif

Back
Top Bottom