Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

if it was reversed and lebron had a bigger zoom bag than retail, ppl would be ripping nike apart for being cheap on the materials

I think it would be justified because he's 6'8 and 240+

Most people don't like to be high off the ground in their kicks to hoop, which is different from casual use. Which is also probably why Lebron wants them lower and will add things like an outrigger.

Lebron actually changes their basketball performance., so you have to question how good his recent kicks perform.

You'll see Bledsoe and Diana Taurasi and the occasional Ohio State or Kentucky player, but you don't see that many people playing in Lebron's compared to even PG's or Giannis'.

Lebrons, or really just max cushioning shoes in general, aren't the trend anymore, because advancements in cushioning tech no longer force you to choose between low profile/court feel and impact protection. Like the lebrons are designed almost out of a late-90s nostalgia informed by uptempos and penny 3s because that's the identity of the line. If Zion had a signature line that started in the early 2000s, his shoes would look like lebrons. Instead, because he came out now, his shoe isn't nearly as overbuilt.

I think it would be justified because he's 6'8 and 240+

Most people don't like to be high off the ground in their kicks to hoop, which is different from casual use. Which is also probably why Lebron wants them lower and will add things like an outrigger.

Lebron actually changes their basketball performance., so you have to question how good his recent kicks perform.

You'll see Bledsoe and Diana Taurasi and the occasional Ohio State or Kentucky player, but you don't see that many people playing in Lebron's compared to even PG's or Giannis'.

Most players probably don’t consider them or try them on because of their preconceived notions.

Luckily for me I don’t have Lebron’s feet.

Full length drop-in midsole, great traction and great containment. Great basketball shoe for me. Lebron had issues because of his feet.

If you have Lebron’s feet, it’ll probably be a bad shoe for you too.

Again, actually wear the shoes before you speak negatively about them.

Your personal opinion is respected. Consensus regarding the 11 was much different.

Last I checked, Nike products were "engineered to the exact specifications of championship athletes."

That includes lebron, and the 11.

I've worn them... Thought they were booty.

The sass at the end? Save it for the court.

Your personal opinion is respected. Consensus regarding the 11 was much different.

Last I checked, Nike products were "engineered to the exact specifications of championship athletes."

That includes lebron, and the 11.

I've worn them... Thought they were booty.

The sass at the end? Save it for the court.

Sass is saying “Last I checked”…

Lebron has messed up feet and the shoes didn’t work for him. Myself and several members in this thread including the shoe reviewers stated that the shoes are good excellent basketball shoes.

Sucks that they weren’t good for the player that they were made for but they were great for us.

The only real issue I've had with the Lebron line since probably the 11 is the length of the shoe.

My TTS is a 12, but it seems like there was always just a tad bit too much room in the toebox than what I prefer. Would double sock to fill up the space, but when he switched to knit materials in the 15 I went half size down. Did the same for the 16's, but with the 17's and 18's I'm back to TTS. Probably sounds crazy but I'd rather just double sock again

I think a full length zoom strobel directly underfoot with the Lebron X exposed zoom set up under that would be unreal. That heel bag on these is just an absurd height. Personal opinion of course but….I guess he loves that set up so that’s what we get.

I think a full length zoom strobel directly underfoot with the Lebron X exposed zoom set up under that would be unreal. That heel bag on these is just an absurd height. Personal opinion of course but….I guess he loves that set up so that’s what we get.
I like this idea!!

Loved to hoop in Lebron X

Lebron 8s were great cushioning wise. Fit was too small cause the extra padding inside.

Lebron 9s had a good setup too, but the weaving on the panels tore apart on mines.

Lebron XIs were pretty good in fit but the foam bottomed out quick.

Lebron 15s had the best cushioning IMO but the bubble popped on mines after a month.

Lebron 17s have great cushioning but not enough lateral containment for me.

Can't wait to try these out.

I’ve yet to have a lebron that felt better than the 8’s. The plastic uppers were always too stiff and unforgiving for me. The flyknit or whatever always gave too much

Late post but I got mine. Most I've ever paid for sneakers and probably won't ever do it again.
20210902_182300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom