Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Man, that’s a pair I keep going back and forth with. Those look dope as ****. Also, I have quite a few pair of them lows and every single one is tight as **** going TTS. Hopefully they break in over time.
If I were to get another pair of lows I would def 0.5 sz up just cause the toe box is so dam tight for casual

If I were to get another pair of lows I would def 0.5 sz up just cause the toe box is so dam tight for casual
I’ve wanted to try that each time I ordered but they are so tight, I can’t imagine there being a significant difference in the toe.

Has anyone sized up a half size on these and can feel a difference in the tightness?

These boys are heckin tight ngl. The toebox is at least, what’s weird is that I get slight heel slip when I’m just walking.
8E0D1A01-B5F4-48CF-8B5D-E9BC327AB185.jpeg
CACBC1B6-DE9C-4D1B-A92C-922636BD45C5.jpeg
704E4A53-A9EC-4946-AE07-B215FC3964EB.jpeg

Other than that I think they fire
Lmao, ma boi wanted these so bad I sold it to him for $80 and he dropped 48 the first league game we played 🔥

These boys are heckin tight ngl. The toebox is at least, what’s weird is that I get slight heel slip when I’m just walking.
8E0D1A01-B5F4-48CF-8B5D-E9BC327AB185.jpeg
CACBC1B6-DE9C-4D1B-A92C-922636BD45C5.jpeg
704E4A53-A9EC-4946-AE07-B215FC3964EB.jpeg

Other than that I think they fire
Yooo I just ordered these this morning off ndc. Then I checked my email and saw dsg has em for $81 haha. Hit up Nike chat and asked for a price match and they gave me a 20% off coupon instead. Gonna just return these and order from dsg and keep the coupon for a future purchase.

1669720584775.png

Finally pulled the trigger on these joints from NDC.

They were ~$90 before the Cyber Monday 25% off code which knocked the price down to this.

Can't beat that.
How are they fitting for you? I slept on these during cyber Monday.

Yooo I just ordered these this morning off ndc. Then I checked my email and saw dsg has em for $81 haha. Hit up Nike chat and asked for a price match and they gave me a 20% off coupon instead. Gonna just return these and order from dsg and keep the coupon for a future purchase.
Sweet, hope you get em cause they fire in hand.

Mismatched lakers came in today from dicks sporting goods. Absolute fire in hand. The left shoe fits tighter than the right one. I think it’s because it has patent leather toe cap on the left shoe that doesn’t stretch as much as the normal leather on the right shoe. Still not as tight as the lebron 20 for me. I can’t see myself going up a half size on these because they still have some space in the front in a size 10. I put them up side by side with my Kobe 11 and the lebron 19 low is over an inch bigger outsole wise. It’s definitely a larger shoe overall, but I guess the space inside is about the same.

Trying to break them in on the stair master and will take them to shoot around tomorrow.

Attachments

• 9631AC2C-2593-4B27-AFDE-680F2993D3DA.jpeg
    9631AC2C-2593-4B27-AFDE-680F2993D3DA.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 507
Those look insanely nice, damn
My pair just came in this morning. A little snug fitting but not as bad as the lebron 20. The models with patent toe box will likely fit more tight than the ones with synthetic or normal leather. On the mismatched lakers pair I got, the left shoe feels tighter and a little uncomfortable due to the patent toe.

First time wearing a lebron 19 (high or low) and the heel cushion feels very firm and stable. The heel bubble is a lot more solid feeling than the heel in my lebron 20s, which is a good thing for me. I’m usually cautious of shoes with heel bubbles since they squish down a lot on the outer edge and makes me prone to tweaking my ankle, but these shoes feel very stable! Looking forward to putting them through a workout tomorrow.

Sadly FedEx man stole my gt cut2 that was supposed to arrive today so I won’t be able to compare the two like I originally wanted.

Been wearing mine to workout and do cardio. With ankle socks it’s ok tts but with my elites on, after like 10 minutes the feet start hurting. Fits perfect with insoles out. Think I’m gonna try on a pair of 10.5 and see if they fit better. Love this colorway so don’t wanna give up on it. Main issue is the patent leather toe cap on the left shoe is tighter than the leather one in the right. Side by side picture shows they aren’t even the same shape. Left toe cap is flatter and less roomy, and it definitely doesn’t stretch much compared to the leather toe cap on the right shoe.

Attachments

• F61F08F7-14A4-4A9A-82C9-9429F7E92BCC.jpeg
    F61F08F7-14A4-4A9A-82C9-9429F7E92BCC.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 429
Been wearing mine to workout and do cardio. With ankle socks it’s ok tts but with my elites on, after like 10 minutes the feet start hurting. Fits perfect with insoles out. Think I’m gonna try on a pair of 10.5 and see if they fit better. Love this colorway so don’t wanna give up on it. Main issue is the patent leather toe cap on the left shoe is tighter than the leather one in the right. Side by side picture shows they aren’t even the same shape. Left toe cap is flatter and less roomy, and it definitely doesn’t stretch much compared to the leather toe cap on the right shoe.
Yeah that was my issue as well. I wear elites on court all the time and most of the time off court as well. So ig they would be TTS if you wore like thinner crew socks or ankle socks.

Yeah that was my issue as well. I wear elites on court all the time and most of the time off court as well. So ig they would be TTS if you wore like thinner crew socks or ankle socks.
All I own is elites 😂 I’m not with the regular white crews that everyone rocking these days. ESP in the gym showing off those yellow bottoms when they take their shoes off to do squats smh

Back
Top Bottom