Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

No we’re not sleeping, we’re just not buying every pair of Lebron’s released.

That pair is nice, just not paying $200 for them though.
I just say that because I haven't seen anyone else at all who bought, and also several ppl making jokes about them just bcus they're valentine's themed like they're too manly to be buying something like that lol. The most underrated part of them is the bottoms. Those colors pop like a mother

I just say that because I haven't seen anyone else at all who bought, and also several ppl making jokes about them just bcus they're valentine's themed like they're too manly to be buying something like that lol. The most underrated part of them is the bottoms. Those colors pop like a mother

The shoes look very nice and the colors pop. I like them but Really don’t need them. For the right price I’d get a pair though.

Cool colorway for a few fits but colorblocking too weird to be a must have. Hope I see em at an outlet or something

Like most of these

To those who complain about $200 shoes, it won’t be changing anytime soon. If Jordan 1s will cost 180 for almost 40 yr old tech, than I personally don’t mind paying an extra 20 for these. 🤷‍♂️

I complained about paying $200 for a shoe that I think’s nice but isn’t a must have, for me.

Kobe’s and Jordan’s retail prices were over $200 years ago.

Foamposites were $200 in 1997, so it’s really not about the $200.

I complained about paying $200 for a shoe that I think’s nice but isn’t a must have, for me.

Kobe’s and Jordan’s retail prices were over $200 years ago.

Foamposites were $200 in 1997, so it’s really not about the $200.
Has there been any talks of a retro on the og blue penny foams?

foams were 180 in 97. i remember because i had to convince my mom that needed to be my back to school kicks, but she was hesitant because of price. She finally said ok and my size was sold out everywhere we went lol.

foams were 180 in 97. i remember because i had to convince my mom that needed to be my back to school kicks, but she was hesitant because of price. She finally said ok and my size was sold out everywhere we went lol.

Most states have state tax and at $180 with tax they came out to be around $200.

So most say $200 for short.

19 low "Hawaii"

Screenshot_20220330-001054_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-001129_eBay.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-001032_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-001032_eBay.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36

i haven't seen anyone but us in this post wearing a 19 in the wild. it's a dope CW for sure though. one thing the 19 has taught me is to try and wait EVEN LONGER. i purchased the uniform hook's via resell a few weeks after the drop, thinking i found a deal. then, they show back up on NDC. :rofl:

i haven't seen anyone but us in this post wearing a 19 in the wild. it's a dope CW for sure though. one thing the 19 has taught me is to try and wait EVEN LONGER. i purchased the uniform hook's via resell a few weeks after the drop, thinking i found a deal. then, they show back up on NDC. :rofl:
Brutal. I'm ok with retail but beyond that I don't feel comfortable. He said in the wild 😆

Back
Top Bottom