Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I wouldn't take these selling out as a sign of them well executed. The idea of being limited/color changing gimmick/ and the fact we live in a reseller's market right now dictates a lot of these releases. It was the first thing the majority in here said, was it should of been executed in line with the other fruity pebble colorways.

I wouldn't take these selling out as a sign of them well executed. The idea of being limited/color changing gimmick/ and the fact we live in a reseller's market right now dictates a lot of these releases. It was the first thing the majority in here said, was it should of been executed in line with the other fruity pebble colorways.
Niketalk isn’t the “majority” in buying sneakers. I understand what y’all are saying, but when something is sold out, its a success regardless to opinion.

I agree fruity pebbles looks better, but I respect the concept of the Magic Fruity Pebbles print.

I know I was hating on the fruity pebbels when pics were first released, but in hand pics are growing on me.

Got any on foot pics of these? Or gonna keep 'em DS?
They will stay DS. This was a collectors shoe personally for myself. Enough of me defending these shoes 🤣

DC44E564-C2F2-4079-8FC7-F38DF2D1F23A.jpeg

Its an opinion actually….🙄

They sold out because enough people liked them as is.
:lol:.

Nike is the king of fake sellouts. Todays game you literally have people you think everything on snkrs is $$$$. Some stuff sells out because you have HELLA people trying to be resellers so they are buying what they can to flip and build a name.

Nike used to have stuff sellout on snkrs only to put a FSR up 45minutes after they “sold out”
These are gonna restock in a few months.

Nothing truly sells out tbh.

Nike is the king of fake sellouts. Todays game you literally have people you think everything on snkrs is $$$$. Some stuff sells out because you have HELLA people trying to be resellers so they are buying what they can to flip and build a name.

Nike used to have stuff sellout on snkrs only to put a FSR up 45minutes after they “sold out”

Truth…a lot of times the “sellouts” end up at their factory stores….

You just validated what I said 🙄. They sold out! Regardless of what people do with them, they are not available for retail price.

Also, these only released on Nike and Footlocker, so pairs are limited.

Its just not a overhyped release, which is fine by me.

being limited equals/creates hype though which feeds into the resellers market we've been talking about. But I'm good. ready to see more lows.

Hash wall discounts are back, picked up a second pair of 19 mids today using discount and an extra 15% off for making a new Nike+ account. Probably done with this model for now, will use the new pair to beat up on the court
71A99774-1DBC-480C-9F2A-DE02C39CA212.jpeg

SN: Went to Ralph’s, Albertsons and Target…no Magic Fruity Pebbles in sight. Either sold out or never got them

You just validated what I said 🙄. They sold out! Regardless of what people do with them, they are not available for retail price.

Also, these only released on Nike and Footlocker, so pairs are limited.

Its just not a overhyped release, which is fine by me.

Cats arguing about Brons selling out as if Brons got juice like that to begin with. :sick:

Aint no one care if these shoes are limited, not limited, sold out whatever. Theres many reasons why this (or any shoe lately) sold out, low production numbers with all the supply chain issues, maybe the usual Nike pump fake, whatever. Its a good looking shoe, leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom