Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Pulled the trigger the other day on Stockx for the Uniforms, prices were slightly dipping. Its hilarious though because for the price they sold them to me, if they had to pay tax at all when they bought them from NDC, they made absolutely nothing after fees. I never mind paying a little over retail but I definitely enjoy knowing someone has no value of their time and is willing to lose money just to make a sale. Resellers will never learn their lesson on Lebrons :lol:

For Kyrie’s?
Why yes
74AE27B5-76A1-4FA1-94CB-B8B975FA5B31.png CA7BF11F-BC73-4FA0-8D56-A635F6E0342B.png 33B970E0-48A5-45F4-9CBB-E76A2C495C1B.png
Well, pretty close. :sick::sick::smh:

Did a review on em. Other than traction I actually really enjoyed played in this shoe. Cushion set up although super high off the ground was glorious on my old knees! Still willing to pick up a pair or two for casual use, the design on these is spectacular.

Did a review on em. Other than traction I actually really enjoyed played in this shoe. Cushion set up although super high off the ground was glorious on my old knees! Still willing to pick up a pair or two for casual use, the design on these is spectacular.

Why I would get these. My knees are shot. At this point it’s like gotta protect the body lol

Back
Top Bottom