Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Materials, cushion and support are all top notch. Having some major problems with durability and traction.

The way these sit on foot weight has become kind of a non issue. It’s weird but once playing in them, they don’t feel all that heavy even though they absolutely are lol

Materials, cushion and support are all top notch. Having some major problems with durability and traction.

The way these sit on foot weight has become kind of a non issue. It’s weird but once playing in them, they don’t feel all that heavy even though they absolutely are lol

Wow that sliding is reminiscent of Jordan 31’s:rolleyes

Wow that sliding is reminiscent of Jordan 31’s:rolleyes
Very!! I grabbed the 31 from Nike. Played in them for 2 weeks trying to convince myself traction wasn’t that bad but I kept damn near doing the splits so back they went, probably the same with these.

I think the main issue is the tiny nubs are so soft they are wearing away and just can’t withstand lateral force. It’s unfortunate because on feel they’re like pillows.

Very!! I grabbed the 31 from Nike. Played in them for 2 weeks trying to convince myself traction wasn’t that bad but I kept damn near doing the splits so back they went, probably the same with these.

I think the main issue is the tiny nubs are so soft they are wearing away and just can’t withstand lateral force. It’s unfortunate because on feel they’re like pillows.

Your experience with the 31’s sound just like mine!

I’m sorry to hear that the 19’s are similar. :angry:

Just curious, are you a bigger or smaller player?

Seems like a lot of little guys….Sole bros, hoop and Life, etc say traction bad and larger guys like myself, the Foot doctor, and a few others say it’s fine. Of course everyone’s experience will be different

No issues with traction for me either. Actually liking the traction on the court I play with when some of my other pairs have been acting up. Weird.

Just curious, are you a bigger or smaller player?

Seems like a lot of little guys….Sole bros, hoop and Life, etc say traction bad and larger guys like myself, the Foot doctor, and a few others say it’s fine. Of course everyone’s experience will be different
6 foot 3 210 lbs. ya I don’t know. Forward motion is fine. Any hard lateral cuts they are the sh*ts period for me.

20211217_135749.jpg

Off topic, but do anyone have an explanation for this?

Back
Top Bottom