Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

A7877971-9571-4EF2-93DA-88057CF7C46E.png

For these keeping track at home 😂

He did wear the sweatsuits in the preseason as well, but the picture shows the regular season options.

Just my opinion, but with all the PE’s and various player models floating out there I relate signature shoes to the special on court moments. Like Kobe wearing the white/purple ZK1’s when he dropped 81 or Kyrie wearing those black/gold Kyrie 2’s when he hit the shot over Curry. I like that Bron wore the 19’s in Space Jam, but I don’t have any attachment to any of these other colors. It’s mostly the non popular ones that end up the outlets anyway (yes I know there are exceptions to the norm) so maybe I’ll get the Breds or something like that on discount later down the road.

Dude is 6’4, 290 and wears a size 12…what in the world 😂 ….I’m 6’2, 190 and wear a size 12.

His review is pretty spot on with my experience, I played this morning but left the 19’s at home. I used to get my Lebron’s a 1/2 size down but recently I’ve been going TTS and maybe double socking

On a serious note, I’m saddened to hear that he didn’t really feel the Zoom. If he’s 290 and doesn’t feel it, then what’s it gonna be like for me!

1639355490550.gif
I feel it, but it’s not bouncy like the 18’s… I had a pair of Zoom Rise’s a year or so ago and the forefoot reminds me of those. If you never had those I’m trying to think of something similar… don’t have any 15’s any more but I don’t remember them being super bouncy, but I could be wrong

I feel it, but it’s not bouncy like the 18’s… I had a pair of Zoom Rise’s a year or so ago and the forefoot reminds me of those. If you never had those I’m trying to think of something similar… don’t have any 15’s any more but I don’t remember them being super bouncy, but I could be wrong

You’re right the 15’s aren’t bouncy, at least not to me. The 16’s either but it might just be me.

I appreciate the feedback!

Tried on the sweatsuits today & man, this is one big bulky looking shoe that runs a half size small.
My ankles were affected by the plastic border. Definitely need high socks.

The shoe looks huge from the outside but fits small. Has a whole lot going on design-wise.

These are like Lebron 8’s you HAVE to go a half size up!

The 16’s either but it might just be me.
For me at least, the 16's take a LONG while to break in. I've been wearing mine on court every week for about a month now, and I'm just now starting to notice some compression in the forefoot units and the heel units.

I'm 6"1 and 140lb, so maybe that's why It's taken so long - I imagine a heavier guy would have better compression.

For me at least, the 16's take a LONG while to break in. I've been wearing mine on court every week for about a month now, and I'm just now starting to notice some compression in the forefoot units and the heel units.

I'm 6"1 and 140lb, so maybe that's why It's taken so long - I imagine a heavier guy would have better compression.

I guess I’ll just have to give them more tries, maybe I’ll try again this week.

Tried on the sweatsuits today & man, this is one big bulky looking shoe that runs a half size small.
My ankles were affected by the plastic border. Definitely need high socks.

The shoe looks huge from the outside but fits small. Has a whole lot going on design-wise.

These are like Lebron 8’s you HAVE to go a half size up!
Got damn real talk getting mix reviews on the sizing

Back
Top Bottom