Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Bred Lows (March 4th). Plain but I like em.

1613431172679.png

1613431160882.png

1613431183515.png
They so different from the OG that they could be mainline (depending on tech) or another
I’m in on disco
Now these I like. They so different from the 18 that they could a main line model(depending on tech) or a new budget model. Either way I like this shoe better than that lebron 16 remix that is of the 18 mid.

Though I wouldn’t cop either of the low color ways shown so far, I’m kinda digging the overall look. Would like to see more colors, especially a Laker cw.

Them animal print joints aren’t terrible. Would cop on disco🤷🏾

I'm actually still pretty jazzed about the 18. Love the lower height and cushioning set-up - but what's tough and frustrating are the color-ways for me personally. Reminds me of the AJ 35. Where are the color-ways? Seems like they're rolling out slow and the must haves are as expected difficult to get. Again, this is all based on my personal preference. Hoping for some more non-white based color-ways. I'm not a fan of white on my shoes. Then again I'm old so my taste may not be on trend these days. LOL

Since I can't really hit the courts like I used to, I'm only buying shoes I really want or those that can be found on deals I can' t pass up. Hard to find a pair of 18's that fall under either category.

Lots of mediocre colorways, but I do really like the Empire Jades and Sisterhoods. Definitely not paying resale prices for them, so no cop there. Would settle for a GR pair like the AZG, but wasn't able to get a pair during the Oneness 50% off sale.

The stubble 18’s are the all stars? Good lord :lol: but tbh I give this year a pass. Most of the players don’t even want all star weekend to happen.

The KD13 and bottom Kyrie7 are definitely ASG sneakers. They have ASG branding on them. But the rest? IDK but they just seem like GRs, to me.

Since I can't really hit the courts like I used to, I'm only buying shoes I really want or those that can be found on deals I can' t pass up. Hard to find a pair of 18's that fall under either category.

Lots of mediocre colorways, but I do really like the Empire Jades and Sisterhoods. Definitely not paying resale prices for them, so no cop there. Would settle for a GR pair like the AZG, but wasn't able to get a pair during the Oneness 50% off sale.
I hear ya. I'm not playing much either but still love my shoes. I'm trying to just buy a few pairs a year/ones I really want and if a deal pops up then that helps make the decision a little bit. Agreed it's tough finding pairs that fit into that category. I'm not against paying retail though if a color-way is released that I really like and is accessible but that hasn't been the case.

I would settle for a GR pair as well. All releases considered though there hasn't been anything that I REALLY want except for Sisterhoods and maybe Dunkman and The Chosen. So I guess that's three pairs but the only one that seemed like a must have for me was the Sisterhoods just because that color-way is kinda crazy.

Might be the weakest all star game pack I've seen. Smh

So Lebron has three shoes in this year’s all star pack? Has that ever happened? What other marquee shoe is missing? :emoji_eyes:

The “Stubbles” are fitting but the white/gold pair has those post season vibes and the bred low could have spiced up with some crazy colors. Lackluster effort there.

Heck to make it interesting they should have added the Ambassador he keeps wearing. I think that would have drawn more interest.

So Lebron has three shoes in this year’s all star pack? Has that ever happened? What other marquee shoe is missing? :emoji_eyes:

The “Stubbles” are fitting but the white/gold pair has those post season vibes and the bred low could have spiced up with some crazy colors. Lackluster effort there.

Heck to make it interesting they should have added the Ambassador he keeps wearing. I think that would have drawn more interest.

Kobe had the 4 pairs of the 6s for all star weekend.

Back
Top Bottom