Nike Lebron 17

That’s weird. I’ve placed about 4 orders in the last 2 weeks and haven’t had any issues with shipping delays.

New, on sale, fsr, sitting. Crazy.

Wasn't planning on getting the KD 13 until some nice discounts. If this keeps up that might he sooner than later with nobody watching or playing basketball. Especially with KD never setting foot in these either.

Wish the command force werent so different on each side, would have liked both sides like the green side or vice versa

Wish the command force werent so different on each side, would have liked both sides like the green side or vice versa

Nike seems to love that MC type knit on the 17. Almost seems like the Command Force, I Promise, Swackhammer And James Gang all have that same style, just a different color base.

20200403_144016.jpg
I'm trying to resist from grabbing those swackhammer

Yea there’s gotta be another sale coming soon. Prices looks like it went back up to the price they were before the 25% off they had a week or two ago.

I may be ignorant of how business works. But if everyone doesn't want to buy the 17 at $107, how could Nike expect them to buy at $160?

I may be ignorant of how business works. But if everyone doesn't want to buy the 17 at $107, how could Nike expect them to buy at $160?
I think it’s because Nike is banking on the fact that people will get caught up on the sale with a code part so it must be a good deal not realizing it was a better deal awhile ago.

Back
Top Bottom