Nike Lebron 17

Its not bad, its not great. Just the overly exaggerated movie themes that makes them look corny. Reason why the space jam 11 was/is a popular colorway cause its a simple colorway with no movie branding and themes.

Its not bad, its not great. Just the overly exaggerated movie themes that makes them look corny. Reason why the space jam 11 was/is a popular colorway cause its a simple colorway with no movie branding and themes.
yea there's a little too much going on (tho I do enjoy the galaxy look). I was hoping he could make a sort of simple colorway that would become iconic in the future like the space jam 11s

There’s really no overly exaggerated movie themes on the shoe though. Just a number. Unless you’re looking inside at the sole. But still, no one will see that when being worn.

Yea I don't understand...unless they're pushing the movie up a year

So many questions with this “Monstars” Lebron 17...

•Why not make a home Home & Away version of the “Monstars”?
•Does this mean the lows are only for the ToonSquad/home jerseys?
•If the movie is slated for next year, why is the Lebron 17 being used? I get if the film is already done and maybe he wore the 17 in the movie, heck probably the 16?. But for the masses, shouldn’t the Lebron 18 have this theme to coincide with the film release? heck CGI the Lebron 18 on his feet when the film is released

B3FF6F33-A41C-4FBF-A98E-441A61CC05A2.gif

I think Nike might come out with a Lebron 18 SJ colorway in addition to the 17s if that’s when the movie comes out.

I remember seeing Lebron wearing a turquoise toon squad jersey in his Instagram story so I’m sure there’s still plenty Nike has yet to show

Yeah I already have the better version of that shoe...the "lakeshows"

This year the all-star pack is so disjointed, it's bizarre.

I have a feeling the toon squad lows are gonna be mostly white and that won’t be good for me far as keeping them clean

Back
Top Bottom