Nike Lebron 17

Swoosh is $135

I know the price lol.. swoosh is 40 off. I was saying that at the time of my post they weren't even available to swoosh members at the lower price. Now it changed. I didn't expect that since the white pair never hit swoosh price.

I know the price lol.. swoosh is 40 off. I was saying that at the time of my post they weren't even available to swoosh members at the lower price. Now it changed. I didn't expect that since the white pair never hit swoosh price.
They were at the time of your post, they pretty much went right away. According to my friend. but either way, im waiting on the reds.

They were at the time of your post, they pretty much went right away. According to my friend. but either way, im waiting on the reds.

Cool.. but I didnt see it at the time of my post though lol. Thats all I was saying.

Last edited:
Not sure if these were posted already, but the black lows look solid. I'm glad they DON'T have nubuck where the ballistic mesh is placed on the upper. Pictures via Sneaker News.

nike-lebron-17-low-CD5007-003-1.jpg

Ref shoes...

I just pulled the trigger on the blue pair in case. Doesn't look like these are as available as the white pair. Reds are an easy pass for me definitely not buying those at all.

unknwn still has sizes 13 and 14 for the navys, and 14 for the red joints (along with all sizes below 13 for both cw), if any of my fellow bigfoots are still looking

So the blues have 3m but the reds do not? Pulled this from NDC. Anyone able to confirm? Thinking about the reds
47D0DFD6-EFBD-4B44-8DE5-C5627C572CD8.png

Back
Top Bottom