Nike Lebron 17

Mail call

E45942B6-68D0-4A44-ABB9-DD771A577A40.jpeg

i love the look of the lebron 17s and got the oreo color for like 100ish when it got on sale but i tried them on they are really narrow on the forefoot and the pinky toe was crushed. is this like a new thing nike is doing making shoes narrow af? i .5 sized up and everything.

i love the look of the lebron 17s and got the oreo color for like 100ish when it got on sale but i tried them on they are really narrow on the forefoot and the pinky toe was crushed. is this like a new thing nike is doing making shoes narrow af? i .5 sized up and everything.
I had the same problem with my Oreo pair. I think it was because of the tongue. All my other pair fits good tho

I had the same problem with my Oreo pair. I think it was because of the tongue. All my other pair fits good tho

whats different about the oreo tongue than other pairs man? these were the first lebrons ive bought since the 4s (which were way more comfy and stylish imo but not as durable) and i wanted to like them but comfort is important.

I haven't seen these lows before🤔

Yeah they're said to be coming out this summer. I love the look of all of these Lebron Lows but the narrowness issues are a no-go. I don't know what the purpose is of Nike making many models super narrow. The high version fit great on me and I had the win wins and james gang, but they are bricks and the tongue is too painful on a $150+ shoe that people want to ball in. But these look great. Maybe they have to make them narrow because any bigger and the weight gets out of control. That's surely a hard balance to strike when the whole point of the model is max cushion since Lebron realizes knee issues ended many a player's career and so his joints smartly have max cushion.

Yeah they're said to be coming out this summer. I love the look of all of these Lebron Lows but the narrowness issues are a no-go. I don't know what the purpose is of Nike making many models super narrow. The high version fit great on me and I had the win wins and james gang, but they are bricks and the tongue is too painful on a $150+ shoe that people want to ball in. But these look great. Maybe they have to make them narrow because any bigger and the weight gets out of control. That's surely a hard balance to strike when the whole point of the model is max cushion since Lebron realizes knee issues ended many a player's career and so his joints smartly have max cushion.

have you worn the lows for a while? Mine seem to have loosened up with more wear.

Back
Top Bottom