Nike Lebron 17

What’s LeBron got on tonight? Looks super clean from the view on my couch lol
edit* looks like it’s these

98F96493-4787-4D38-8D42-8503FF3FDAEE.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess the Monstars then James Gang are the last of the 17s?
Allstar break usually signals the lows (which we’ve seen) but it’s been ZW4s lately :nerd:

Last edited:
thats pretty dope how hes been playing in his budget shoes. probably doing it for the kids who cant afford the 17’s straight up rocking general release colorways too

I guess the Monstars then James Gang are the last of the 17s?
Allstar break usually signals the lows (which we’ve seen) but it’s been ZW4s lately :nerd:

really? I thought there’s usually more colorway. At least from My experience with the 15s. If these and monsters are The final color then I might pick up the Oreos. Really love that color and how versatile it is with so many of my basic outfit. Being an older dude, Im not a fan of flashy loud colors anymore lol. I really love the red carpet, but iTS a bit tough to coordinate with the rest of my outfit.

Last edited:
Depends if there's another run of lebeon watch. Usually they go till end of season with both lows and highs and then summers all lows

I see the Monstars & Toon Squad jerseys on NDC that say unavailable. Do they drop the same day as the shoes? :nerd:

Were you only able to open up the Snkrs cam if you had exclusive access? Or was it open for everyone? took a nap and missed it. Just notice now on my feed the Snkrs Cam thing but it obviously doesnt work cause im guessing its over . Hoping I didn't have a shot anyway lol.

Were you only able to open up the Snkrs cam if you had exclusive access? Or was it open for everyone? took a nap and missed it. Just notice now on my feed the Snkrs Cam thing but it obviously doesnt work cause im guessing its over. But I seen pics of people saying they had "exclusive access", and some said they could never open their cam. Hoping I didn't have a shot anyway lol.

SNKRS cam is open to all, including these 17s. It says exclusive access after you unlock it w/ the pic.

Back
Top Bottom