Nike Lebron 17

So Kobe fans really going to be in their feelings when he passes him? My I promise pair is supposed to be here tomorrow. Really anxious to check them out in person.

wtf?! Are you guys serious bout this? I’m a Kobe fan and I can differentiate and appreciate both Kobe and lebron. Why must there be a comparison and bitterness when lebron passes him? I think Kobe himself would be so proud of lebron doing so.

Not Lebrons but just pulled these out again, figured I’d take a look again at these for the last couple days that Kobe is still #3. Nothing but appreciation for being able to watch Lebron while he’s still playing at this level.
221421A8-0F92-4947-A16C-255C92A9B48C.jpeg

wtf?! Are you guys serious bout this? I’m a Kobe fan and I can differentiate and appreciate both Kobe and lebron. Why must there be a comparison and bitterness when lebron passes him? I think Kobe himself would be so proud of lebron doing so.

please don’t get it confused. I’m not bitter. I’m happy I got to witness and appreciate the level of play from these guys. Their just seems to be a few (hell, one referred to Kobe as Godbe) that act like they’d be disgusted by it. Even saying fans at home wouldboo him, which ain’t happening. It’s just mind blowing.

I bought a couple of pairs of the Manba Moments. It’s nice but it made no sense to make the shoe with green in it. I hope Lebron wears a Lakers cw when he moves up the scoring list. A Kobe inspired shoe would be awesome but I doubt they will do that for that record.

I bought a couple of pairs of the Manba Moments. It’s nice but it made no sense to make the shoe with green in it. I hope Lebron wears a Lakers cw when he moves up the scoring list. A Kobe inspired shoe would be awesome but I doubt they will do that for that record.

more than half the cw produced didn't make sense. seeing that bron wore an aj3 inspired sig shoe, i'd be kind of cool to see a kobe inspired bron17. question is, how hard would it be to design zk inspired bron17?

Everybody lookin' at Lebron and Kyrie hugging it out, meanwhile there's a bald mamba sighting

Does anyone else have a problem with the 17's where the top of the tongue digs into your leg? Is there a break in period or is this something I'm going to have to get used to when wearing these kicks?

Back
Top Bottom