Nike Kyrie IV....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is his 4th shoe...why are they still making his shoes so cheap even when he had the most popular selling basketball shoe of the past year? PG is a much less high profile athlete and they made his first signature shoe look better and perform better than anything Kyrie has had. The 1, 3 and 4's all look basically the same with different outsoles. You can tell once again this shoe has zero technology on it. Kyrie's are basically made with the same materials that Nike puts in their shoes that are sold at places like Rack Room Shoes.

Maybe with better pics... Im a kyrie fan and i got a few 1 2s and 3s but this 4s are the same again

K1 and the Air 2 Strong had a baby lol
Nike-Air-2-Strong-Hi-BlackWhite-@-NikeStore.jpg

Alot of disappointment in these early pages as expected, im sure once official pics come out it will be different in here, I personally think they look good so far and an improvement from the 3 even though the side looks similar to those

I wonder if these will have any cushioning. I'm getting older now, so I couldn't wear the 2s and didnt even buy the 3s. These look pretty bad so far though.

I get that these are marketed as being 'responsive' and having 'court feel', but in practice it's kind of sad to me that the last 2 (and likely 3) kyries have less cushioning, support, and padding than a 90s Penny Hardaway shoe. These sig shoes are getting embarrassingly cheap. They wont even give us tongues anymore bc its cheaper to have a one piece machine knit upper

I wonder if these will have any cushioning. I'm getting older now, so I couldn't wear the 2s and didnt even buy the 3s. These look pretty bad so far though.

I get that these are marketed as being 'responsive' and having 'court feel', but in practice it's kind of sad to me that the last 2 (and likely 3) kyries have less cushioning, support, and padding than a 90s Penny Hardaway shoe. These sig shoes are getting embarrassingly cheap. They wont even give us tongues anymore bc its cheaper to have a one piece machine knit upper

Cats need to speak with their wallets and either not buy Nike product or buy it at a ridiculously low price point.

This is honestly just the 3 but with a different outsole. It's probably gonna have beast traction, play hot, and require you to swap the stock insole so your knees don't grind to dust.

You dudes do this every year...talk slick then when it’s time for them to come out y’all switch side

Preach!!!
So true.
I'm looking forward to them.
Each Kyrie has had its good points but the low points.
This although may not look great (yet) it in my opinion looks to be stepping in the right direction.

Pray it's traction is as good as 3 but without that horrible hard waiting period of the traction/grip to break in.
The 3 had the worst traction out of the box and took months to get court ready in my opinion.

1 was grippy but soon wore down to slide across court style after like 3 months of wear.

2 was best for traction & that lockdown with strap but was by far the biggest & clumpy shoe out of Kyrie's.

Same silhouette as 3, similar midsole as the 3 - especially the rear.

Maybe a different choice in uppers?

Still going to be the same zoom bag in the heel and nothing up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom