Nike Kyrie Infinity

What type of fashionistas are y’all to where you can’t pull this off or even replace the pants with some denim.

:lol:

this tough af. the toe box looks OD tight though, I had the varying size of the kyrie line.

Saw these in person today and like them. Weird thing is I am a 9-9.5 with ever Nike shoe I ever owned and a 8.5 in these fit me well.
The size 9 looks gigantic on my feet but the 8.5 looks sleek

Saw these in person today and like them. Weird thing is I am a 9-9.5 with ever Nike shoe I ever owned and a 8.5 in these fit me well.
The size 9 looks gigantic on my feet but the 8.5 looks sleek
Really? Everyone is saying size .5 up

Really? Everyone is saying size .5 up
In my regular size I had a lot of dead space in the toe box. In .5 down my feet are hitting the top of the toe box. The material is so soft around the foot and ankle it feels 1-1 fit for me.

Yeah, I went TTS, not sure how anyone can go half size up, with how baggy the toe box is with the type of material it's made of. I might have been able to do half size down.

It's similar to Giannis 3 in that regard. I'm not the biggest fan of the toe box material.

Last edited:
Thank you for the breakdown, did you get a chance to play ball in them yet?
Hey brother here’s my opinion:

They are trash unfortunately. The fit and cushioning is top tier but after atleast 12 hours of play the traction has been horrible. Idk if it’s the specific N7 colorway that’s like this but to me they are not going to be used much because the traction is non existent except on extremely clean courts, which 95% of the gyms I hoop at are not. I’m actually planning to send back to Nike because of it.

Hey brother here’s my opinion:

They are trash unfortunately. The fit and cushioning is top tier but after atleast 12 hours of play the traction has been horrible. Idk if it’s the specific N7 colorway that’s like this but to me they are not going to be used much because the traction is non existent except on extremely clean courts, which 95% of the gyms I hoop at are not. I’m actually planning to send back to Nike because of it.

Dang - I had the opposite - I was gripping everything at my 24. However, air conditions (yes, even inside) affect our court in a HUGE way. It’s been a little humid lately and the court has been killer. Just enough to add some grip but not enough to be wet, but when it’s extremely dry our court gets slick (hasn’t been refinished in over 5 years). I’m on my third pair and loving this shoe. I can see this color picking up dust though (N7) - that gum sole does seem tackier than my Sue’s and CNY.

Back
Top Bottom