Nike Kyrie Infinity

Here’s actual Amarillo via IG

44662534-72C3-45BC-993D-D6D4BCAD291A.jpeg

CEA314FF-8A69-4453-9C88-1B99A994ABE0.jpeg
Always wanted them spongebobs

A question for everyone that has an ID/NBY pair: would you recommend going with the same size as the GRs or .5 sz up?

I had a similar issue when I got my Kyrie 5 NBY pair. My Sz 9 in the GR pairs was a tight fit, but the same sz 9 on the NBY pair fit perfectly.

The insight is appreciated.

I felt the same thing — lack of midfoot support. I use them mostly for halfcourt games or shooting around now. Multiple full court games would be too much for me. I also use a pretty stiff arch support insert. Superfeet Carbon.
I used Move insoles with mine, which really improved the midfoot support except the shoe is already so snug TTS that they just became unbearable. I had to literally not lace them up at all to make it work lol

I used Move insoles with mine, which really improved the midfoot support except the shoe is already so snug TTS that they just became unbearable. I had to literally not lace them up at all to make it work lol

I’ve been thinking about getting Move insoles. My biggest concern is them making the shoes too tight.

I have other insoles that I bought for shoes that are .5 size bigger and those work fine. I’ll get a pair of the Move insoles soon though.

I’ve been thinking about getting Move insoles. My biggest concern is them making the shoes too tight.

I have other insoles that I bought for shoes that are .5 size bigger and those work fine. I’ll get a pair of the Move insoles soon though.
Move insoles are good, I bought one of each. The regular are very good, the pros have more cushion but take up a little more space in the shoe. I like both, both give a good amount of arch support and cushion.

Back
Top Bottom