Nike Kyrie III

On the fence about these. I alrdy have a pair to hoop in and the lack of cushion makes me not want to double up. But the colorway is so fire and I'll be regretting it if I pass

These are fire - definitely going to try and grab a pair...hopefully I have better luck on SNKRs this time :emoji_bear:

someone photoshop Jordan crying face onto this pic to get ready for when folks take Ls

fb34403c-9397-11e5-a37e-0f782d96bfb2_image_hires.jpg

It's going to be HoH stores that are getting them. I have a feeling that there will be a lot available. As in More than 3 stores in NYC are getting them.

I have a friend who works at a HoH. He will be checking the manifest for September and hoping they show up on there.

QS doesn't mean anything....in footlocker terms it means no coupons. Some will be limited but there are shoes that are QS don't always mean it will sell out alot. Example. The BHM. When our store got them....it was labeled. QS. I work Thursdays hopefully I see paperwork on these shoes by than

QS doesn't mean anything....in footlocker terms it means no coupons. Some will be limited but there are shoes that are QS don't always mean it will sell out alot. Example. The BHM. When our store got them....it was labeled. QS. I work Thursdays hopefully I see paperwork on these shoes by than
I think the Time to Shine Kyrie 3s were also labeled a QS, but they were everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom