Nike Kyrie III

Went ahead and copped the black ice on snkrs for 2 reasons:

1) To actually try them on in the comfort of my home to see if i can rock them right
2) To try a half size up bc 1's fit too tight and 2's were slightly too small meaning i need the unicorn sz 12.5

Worst case if i like them and they are too be and I need a 12 that will be as easy as walking into a store to cop .

I actuall went .5 down it fit great almost the same as my true size but more secure around the toe box

I wear 11.5 and went TTS and they feel pretty good, a little tight but I like that snug fit. 

Initially they feel extremely stiff, hoping once I start hooping in them they loosen up a little bit. 

Also, they look a lot better in person than they do in pictures IMO

Another thing, hard as hell to put on, at least for me, and I had no issue getting the KD9 on

Last edited:
I wear 11.5 and went TTS and they feel pretty good, a little tight but I like that snug fit. 
Initially they feel extremely stiff, hoping once I start hooping in them they loosen up a little bit. 
Also, they look a lot better in person than they do in pictures IMO

Another thing, hard as hell to put on, at least for me, and I had no issue getting the KD9 on

Wide feet?

No my feet are super narrow, I slide right in and out of the KD9 which I know a lot of people had trouble with

I have narrow feet too and I had to half size down with the KD 9 and I have no issue getting in to them as well.

Thanks for the response. And congrats.

I believe that traction wise
I can dig it, thanks [emoji]128522[/emoji]

But the Samurai's will rerelease next month, so I would actually count the black ice as the first one, since this colorway has been communicated via ads, just like the Dreams and Effects have been!

My estimated delivery for my Nike reserve black ice pair is 1/4/17!! Hope that a lie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My estimated delivery for my Nike reserve black ice pair is 1/4/17!! Hope that a lie [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This time of year sucks for deliveries. All the holidays, but no urgency left post xmas.

I've got 2 pairs coming in on 1/2 that I ordered 12/24

Just ordered a pair off NDC a few minutes ago and got an estimated delivery of 12/30.

You on board Zyzz?

I think these are nice especially for the price

Only buy basketball shoes to ball in, semi retired right now but if I decide to make a comeback I think these might be te kicks I purchase even tho I love lows

This model looks good and price is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Only buy basketball shoes to ball in, semi retired right now but if I decide to make a comeback I think these might be te kicks I purchase even tho I love lows

This model looks good and price is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
View media item 2276269They A1 in my book. I don't know much about balling. Past my prime.

View media item 2276269They A1 in my book. I don't know much about balling. Past my prime.

They look good, all kyries kicks have looked good honestly, 1st ones were ok, kinda childish/cheap but some solid color ways

Nike needs to low prices on all kicks IMO

Got a NDC GC wish the samurai didn't sell out instantly

I went the same size as the 2. Just go with what you wore in the 2. The end of the toe box is narrow so if you have wide foot and went half size down you are gonna return them. Not really any difference from the 2 just without the strap. Everything is the same thing.

I ordered online this morning, but I stopped in a FTL at the mall to check em out in person. They fresh, I might double up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom