Nike Kyrie III

as it should be
laugh.gif

up 4 grabs

:D

came through HUGE yesterdai, CANT WAIT for Jan 16, which is next time they play, AND the MLK shoe collection !

Went ahead and copped the black ice on snkrs for 2 reasons:

1) To actually try them on in the comfort of my home to see if i can rock them right
2) To try a half size up bc 1's fit too tight and 2's were slightly too small meaning i need the unicorn sz 12.5

Worst case if i like them and they are too be and I need a 12 that will be as easy as walking into a store to cop .

Last edited:
Kinda disappointed to not catch the samurai release but the black ice was easy cop to make up for it

Went ahead and copped the black ice on snkrs for 2 reasons:

1) To actually try them on in the comfort of my home to see if i can rock them right
2) To try a half size up bc 1's fit too tight and 2's were slightly too small meaning i need the unicorn sz 12.5

Worst case if i like them and they are too be and I need a 12 that will be as easy as walking into a store to cop .
Idk I would just go in the store bro. Finna chime in a sec. They were hella easy. Dope cw inho

Copped a 12.5 on Champs. Now I see where all my size 12's and 12.5's go on release date [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They're full on GR. You gonna pass because they won't hold value or waiting for discount?
I always buy the first initial release of every kyrie, the reason I asked because I was confused. Because I have the dreams, effects, so I was wondering if the black ice or samurai are considered initial k3.

Last edited:
I always buy the first initial release of every kyrie, the reason I asked because I was confused. Because I have the dreams, effects, so I was wondering if the black ice or samurai are considered initial k3.
Samurai is! They released on 25th in limited quantities while the black ice was a true GR.

Dreams, Effects & Samurai

Back
Top Bottom