Nike Kyrie III

Paid $250 resale...I feel sick! But I'm happy I have them. Hurts to bite the bullet

Will look for another later depending on the market. I don't want them to hold value! I just want to enjoy my kicks. I would be on edge too much with just one of these to truly enjoy it

FTL Beverly apparently did a list earlier so my homie who was like 7th in line wasn't able to cop. Such BS!

Paid $250 resale...I feel sick! But I'm happy I have them. Hurts to bite the bullet

Will look for another later depending on the market. I don't want them to hold value! I just want to enjoy my kicks. I would be on edge too much with just one of these to truly enjoy it

Was that your bid on stockx lol

I'm glad I'm over the phase of paying anything above retail price. Nevertheless, it's a decent shoe, probably the best Kyrie 3 color way IMO. I overslept lol.

I'm glad I'm over the phase of paying anything above retail price. Nevertheless, it's a decent shoe, probably the best Kyrie 3 color way IMO. I overslept lol.
I hear you there and that's a great thing tbh. For me, if it was just a colorway, I would probably pass. Since its a collab with my favorite athlete of all time, I went in lol.

I usually hate when I see people say easy cop when most people can't get thru on SNKRS or other sites and it's clearly a limited release. But for me getting a reservation literally made this an easy cop. Have they given out reservations like that before for such a limited shoe? I ordered on Tuesday and they got here on Thursday. Didn't even do express shipping.

My homie came thru for me at the Grove!

IMG_25151.jpg

Last size 14!

I'm hearing Bruce Lee will release in EU still and potentially more HOH locations in the near future

Back
Top Bottom