Nike Kyrie III

In hand lol
Capture+_2017-07-17-23-16-55.png

Anyone have any info on kyrie tank?

Does anybody know where in Europe the White/ Gold Christmas Day PEs will release tomorrow?

OK, so they only released in Japan today and guess who is in Japan for the Nike Clutch Buckets World Tour? Exactly, the man himself. Anyways called my contact and will have them in about 2.5 weeks!

OK, so they only released in Japan today and guess who is in Japan for the Nike Clutch Buckets World Tour? Exactly, the man himself. Anyways called my contact and will have them in about 2.5 weeks!
Yea i ordered mine from kickscrew which is located in japan or somewhere in asia so should get mine around the same time def one of my faves to release this year

Yea i ordered mine from kickscrew which is located in japan or somewhere in asia so should get mine around the same time def one of my faves to release this year

The white/gold pair definitely caught my eyes as well! The Kyrie 3 has been drowned in white releases, but at least this is one, which he actually wore. I must say that it is pretty sad, that the color releases of the Kyrie III were far more inferior that the 2s and 1s. I own a lot more Kyrie 1s and 2s than 3s, I actually only have the Samurai and black/white release from late December.

The white/gold pair definitely caught my eyes as well! The Kyrie 3 has been drowned in white releases, but at least this is one, which he actually wore. I must say that it is pretty sad, that the color releases of the Kyrie III were far more inferior that the 2s and 1s. I own a lot more Kyrie 1s and 2s than 3s, I actually only have the Samurai and black/white release from late December.
I agree with u on that but I think the colors will continue to get better the next few months seeing as that kyrache light is coming and those seperate toe color black and whites are coming I got every single pair of 2s including the academy and eybls and Imo the 2s had the best colorways

I agree with u on that but I think the colors will continue to get better the next few months seeing as that kyrache light is coming and those seperate toe color black and whites are coming I got every single pair of 2s including the academy and eybls and Imo the 2s had the best colorways

I hope so too! Yes the 2s were the best considering the colors released!

Kyrie 3s or Kd 9? I play at the 1 or 2.. and like to attack the rim

I have both, I think the kd 9s are on sale for $99 or less. If these two are the same price, i'd get the kd
the kyries are reliable too but I like the upper flexibility of the kds and the zoom bag, it's just more comfy.

Back
Top Bottom