Nike Kyrie 5

CD01ADDA-32B6-4756-995F-B614BDA76737.jpeg
those are
The eye and swooshes glow in the dark too lol

Anyone know what kind of Pen/Marker he and LeBron use to write on their shoes?

Could that pair be the N7? Wondering cause PG wore his N7 pair and now they releasing. Kyries would be a nice drop especially if not limited

Nike is Wildin for this. No need for branded shipping boxes.

Even apple don’t do stupid crap like this when I get products from them, just a plain brown box is good enough.

ah so that's what my wife was talking about when she said the box say's nike on it :smh: just lounging in front of the house waiting for someone to grab it whether it be her or.....:sick:

It completely contradicts the whole "Blue Ribbon Direct" approach they've had for years and years.

Why not just say "FROM NIKE, LOL." Hell, just have Virgil whip up some more genius and do off-white shipping boxes, where the cardboard in on the inside and the outside is an orange Nike box.

Now they're just as bad as Adidas, who puts an invoice sticker on the outside of the box...so people can look up what items you bought, how many, and what size.

Makes me appreciate StockX. Nobody wants to bother with a plain box from "smot" :lol:

20181210_115229.jpg

Got my tacos today. Good thing this is delivered to my office. This box can attract the wrong people.

They're getting more ridiculous. Who are they advertising too? The UPS and FedEx workers? It's unnecessary.

Yes it is. Imagine a shipping box with plastered Yeezy or a giant Jordan Logo on it just sitting outside your door all day.

Adidas actually does.

Makes me appreciate StockX. Nobody wants to bother with a plain box from "smot" :lol:

and finally StockX let's you use MyChoice with it

Back
Top Bottom