NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

The old head I am...its noticeable how the shelf-life of culture has shrunk substantially. 5 mins of relevance seems to have become seconds. Not sure sports figures like Ruth, Ali, etc would be the uber-iconic names they are if they had to be cultivated in TiK-ToK, Youtube culture of today.

Jordan, Madden, Yeezy have staying power now as 'brands' because they were transitioned into cultural products that almost eclipse the original accomplishments behind the names.

And the Kobe brand just sits.

Just wanted to add...Kudos to LA for having named today Kobe Bryant Day.

Last edited:
Finally UNDS’d these today. Been out of the gym for a long minute gotta get my cardio up 😅
FF77909E-F991-4222-87D7-13A86C61A262.jpeg

9086D8B3-9950-45CE-B62E-71137757D202.jpeg

Honestly not the biggest fan of the CW, but I’ll grab right away and just sell/trade for a more preferable 6 if more release.

They were difficult to get back in the day now they’re gonna be easier to get? :lol:

Glad I own a pair

Just really want a new pair of OCs and Del Sols

Those look like fakes. I’m puzzled by it. Is Nike about to just drop kobe galore all at one time? I’m cool with it. I’m just trying to figure out when these coming if the 8s next. Unless they finish 6s up and 8s come for Christmas.

If that is a 'production' pair, they should purchase the 'reps' of those and use them as a template.. The reps I've recently seen are much closer the ones released in 2014.

It’s nearly impossible to get Kobe’s anyway 😔 I would try for preludes, chaos and OC’s but I highly doubt I would even score unless off resale

I've reached the point where literally any colorway of the VI's will do for me. I absolutely love this shoe as a performer and to rock casually. Of course I would prefer me some OCs, Dark Knights and Rices (guessing Grinches won't re-release) but Preludes are just fine to get things going...

Back
Top Bottom